Chapter 47- Shattered.

Start from the beginning

"I was tired whole day, can we focus in our dance?"I held her close to me, touched her hair.

"Aryan! is this a place to be romantic? What people will think of us? You are really- uff." Muhayba smiled, kissing my cheek. " Muhayba!" I wasn't able to express my feelings since I saw her. "Muhayba!"
"Why are you so staring at me, let's go Aryan." She smiled beautifully like always. "Muhayba! Please-please don't ever leave me." I hugged her so hard as much I could.

"Don't ever leave me Muhayba- are you okay?" I held her hair and led her close to my chest.
"Muhayba-" I got back to my senses, when I realised it was not her but a random girl.

"Muhayba? Whose that bloody hoe?" She asked merely. " HOW DARE YOU!" I was enraged, I ended up slapping her cheeks."Don't ever call her this! Did you understand!"

"I'm - so sorry I just- said like that,well actually can we leave it now. Let's have a drink and-" she said;leaning to me.

I left immediately the dancing bar-all her talks were memorising in my mind, I wasn't able to understand what to do, I needed her so badly.

What are you doing here?"

"This question I should have asked you firstly ." Arhan said loudly.

"Bro- stop these drinks, you're affecting your health. Why are you ruining your life because of her. Forget her-" Arhan approached to me.

"You're the one saying these things ? You are saying me to leave her? HOW DARE YOU!" I was furious.I pushed him away.

"She had already left you! Stop believing in fairytales that she would really come to you. She chose her brother instead of you, she doesn't love you- couldn't you see it what." Arhan said anything.

"Who are you to say me these things?I KNOW SHE LOVES ME! SHE CHOSE HER BROTHER.BEFORE I CAME IN HER LIFE; HER BROTHER WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUPPORTED HER! piss off here- just GO."

I didn't want anyone to guide me. I just needed her and that all was matters to me.

"Three beers ."

"And other things -?" She asked trying to flirt.

"Not interested!"

"She already left you! Stop believing in fairytales that she would really come to you" Arhan's talk was echoing in my ears.

I need you so much Muhayba, I'm ready to do anything for you Muhayba still why ain't your brother isn't accepting me?
Even you left me like her, she was only my hope and when she left; I was hopeless and when I met you; I had hope to be with you. I know you're helpless
Still I won't leave you, I'll do anything for you. I couldn't do anything to be with her, she's no longer with me, I'm unfortunate for not able to be with her but this time I won't leave you, I'll do everything to have you.

"If- you -can't unite me with her! Atleast -don't come between -us!"

"I'll do -anything to be with her."

"Dare you -if you -try to -come -between us."
"Bro - what are you doing here on the street?" It was a guy, I couldn't recognise him.
"I'm- Warning God- if He does that- I wouldn't spare-"