Monique and the Masterpiece

It was raining once again, and Monique has had enough of this weather having a mind of it's own. She just got over a cold last week and wasn't cut out to deal with the abnormal series rain, snow, and sleet. Her phone rang as she took another draw from her cannabis thin cigar, and by the look on her face it irritated her even more. 

"Why the fuck is this nigga calling me?!" she said to herself as she waited for the call to go to voice mail. It was her current boyfriend who has managed to piss her off once again. She did not want to have to drive all the way to his home to hear him bitch about the world around him while giving her less attention. She thought back to the days where she knew for sure what it was like to have a man's full focus solely on her. She took another tot of the relaxation, and slump back down into her van's driver chair as she waited for her kids to get back home before she went out on her "me time" drive.

Suddenly a text came through. She exhaled in annoyance and looked down to see if it was him pestering her again. But it wasn't. The name sent chills through her spine that showed up at the top of the message. It was Marco. Her legs began to quiver as her now juicing center began the attempt to jump out of her black leggings and hugged her thick thighs. She didn't even read the message before immediately thinking about his thick cock pounding into her the first night they met.

Marco: Hey cutie, what you up to? I'm in town.

Monique: Hey stranger, when did you get in, and why didn't you call me?

Marco: Wanted to surprise you, and besides, I didn't think I would have gotten a chance to see you, since you now have a boo.

Monique: Yeah I do, but I would have still come to see you just to say hi.

Marco: You know we ain't gonna just say hi right?

Monique: Oh really? What else we gonna do?

Marco: I don't tell over text messages ma, bring all that dark-skinned sweet berry to me and I will show you what we gonna do.

Monique: Well....so demanding...

Marco: 1744 Woodspring Lane, Columbus VA, RM 256

Monique: So you think you just gonna hit me up out of nowhere, send me an address, and im just gonna come over?!

Marco: {sends img of said dick}

Monique: Give me 30 minutes nucca.

The mother of 3 anxiously waited as the school bus finally came to a creep in front of her home. She jumped out of her truck to greet her kids, and sent them on their way. She jumped back into her truck and headed towards the address. She licked her thick lips as a smile formed on her face. She turned up the radio, moving her hips to the music as she anticipating seeing Marco again. She could taste him almost as she could feel herself getting soaked between her legs. 

"Fuck the boyfriend!" she thought. "I need love and affection, and there is nothing like that masterpiece dick that Marco got!"

As she watched the GPS miles dwindle down to a few miles, her heart started to race. She could not believe that he was back, and couldn't stop the saliva from building up in her mouth. Her nipples protruded through her bra and T-shirt, hard and ready to be sucked. Her hands gripped the wheel as she sped through traffic, finally pulling into the parking lot. She walked up the stairs and found the room number. She took a deep breath, and before she could knock the door flew open, revealing a completely naked, built like a tank Marco, with a hard cock pointing down at her feet. She knew it was the weight of it that made it do that, which immediately took her into another dimension. He closed the door behind her and pulled her into his arms, locking lips with her. The heated, passionate exchange began to fog the windows already as he moved his hand down her waist to her awaiting ass. Gripping and smacking it as the darted is tongue in and out of her mouth. The manhood pressed against her thigh made her tremble, which did not stop her from grabbing it by the base and squeezing it as she stroked it with intense long strokes. 

"Get out these clothes." commanded Marco as he relieved her of her leggings and panties. She pulled her T-shirt over her head, and before she could think about her bra, Marco snapped them off with ease, revealing her beautiful mammary blessings that he feverishly took into his mouth. She let out a moan as she bit her lips, looking down at her lover as he stared back into her eyes. She then pushed him onto the bed, and dropped to her knees. Taking him into her mouth, she wasted no time and giving him and the masterpiece adequate attention

........to be continued.