Mrs. Benn: Part II

They continue to kiss passionately. He reaches down into her pajama pants to cup her silky smooth soft ass. His grip on her cheeks made her gasp and kiss him even more. She reach down in hopes of finding and gripping his dick through his jump suit. She ran her hands down the zipper and hand was halted by one of the hardest erections she has ever felt. She could help herself.....she parted her lips from him and looked him in the eyes as she bit her lip, giving him a grin of menace as she unzipped down to a now exposed rock hard member. As she slowly stroked it, and caress his girth, she admired the curve of it and long for him to be inside her. Not letting go of it, she led him into her living room. He then hesitated after passing her bedroom. It all came rushing back to him at once."Wait, wait, you're married, and so am I.....we can't be doing this." he said reluctantly."Yeah, Yeah, you're right, yeah. I don't know what I was thinking...." she said as she also came to a moment of clarity. He then turn around and attempted to force his member back through his boxers and zip up his jump suit which was now stuck. "Oh no, this is not happening." he said as he struggled with his zipper. "Do you need my help?" asked Tiffany that flopped down on the couch."Yeah, please." said a frustrated Marcus. He stood in front of her and attempted to pull the zipper up. It would not budge. She noticed as she looked closer that it was caught in the fabric of the jump suit, and used her nails to pick at it. She then notice that his dick was directly in front of her now, semi hard and barely hidden with his boxers. Her drive was killing her, as she fought not to look at it, but reflection of the sun exposing the vein riddled cock made her mouth water as if she was looking at her favorite slice of cake that she couldn't have. Marcus on the other had was having issues of his own. Trying not to look down at her as he back was arched, exposing the black lace panties and fluffy ass sitting there in plain view. She look up at him, and he looked down at her......."I'm sorry Marcus, but I have to taste you now. I can't take it any more!" said Tiffany as she reached and stroked the throbbing trunk. She then took him into her mouth, moaning at the taste and mouthful of his thick head. He let out a moan of relief and relaxation as the warmth and saliva set his senses on fire. Taking him in as deep as she could each time she bobbed her head back and forth with her eyes closed. She then moved her hand down to her pajamas and into her panties as she began to play with her now drenched pretty pussy. He noticed that she was pleasuring herself and as much as he didn't want her to stop here multitasking, he had better plans to improve it. He stood her up and kissed her again, this time undressing her down to her original outfit. He stopped to appreciate the view."All this for me?" he asked"All for you baby, all for you." She replied mid moan."I think its time you stop being greedy." He said as he laid down on the couch and motioned her to sit on his face. She let out a slight chuckle but became laser focus on her new treat. As she began to suck him down again, he could help but marvel at her beautiful butt cheeks. He played with them, grabbed them, then smack them as she moaned in response to each action. He then slid her underwear to the side to reveal the beautiful source of nectar that he yearned for his nourishment. Letting his tongue guide him, he found his way to her clit and began to play with it in his mastered combinations of tongue dance. She stopped halfway to pop his cock out of her mouth, making sure that he heard it and felt it. Then letting out loud uncontrollable moans of ecstasy and pleasure met. She looked back at her ass which was now grinding down onto him and rolling in the air. She loved the sight as she stroked him then return to sucking him more feverishly. He then moved the mechanism of his mouth up to her open and stuck his stiff tongue into her, tasting another layer to a woman that was just a few minutes ago, pure fantasy."Don't STOP! Don't stop Marcus, I'm about to cum baby please don't stop." yelled Tiffany as her thighs increasingly clamped onto his face, as he grinding became more ruckus and violent. Then the door rang.....Marcus heard it, but kept at it. It continue to ring over and over and over, but Tiffany was not letting up. She then stopped and let out a high pitch noise of release, breathing heavily and struggling to maintain control of her shakes. It then all came rushing back to them that he had a phone that has been ringing of the hook for sometime now, and door bell that has now become loud knocking, and now the house phone ringing. Who was it at the door?....Who could possibly be interrupting such a brilliant display of love making??

To Be Continued......

Cash App: $kingfury8998