Monique and the Masterpiece 2

As she slowly sucked his girth in and out of her mouth, he moaned as he watched her braids flop back and forth as she put her neck to work. Popping him out of her mouth, she viciously spat on the tip while massaging it into his exposed swollen head of his dick as she looked him in the eyes with a devilish grin. 

"I miss you Bitch." said Marco.

"I miss my Masterpiece Nucca! Thats the only reason I'm letting what you called me slide." replied Monique.

"Speaking of slide, I know that pussy been waiting to be filled by a real nigga, unlike your boyfriend." smirked Marco.

"I want you in my pussy but not yet. I want to get reacquainted with my masterpiece. So shut the fuck up and move more further into the bed." commanded Monique.

"Oh, ok" obliged Marco.

Marco moved further into the bed side, which allowed Monique to get on all fours on the bed. She readjusted her braids as they were now almost fully out of the band that once held them in place. Now with them out of the way, she slowly lowered her mouth towards his awaiting cock. She arched her back so that her plump mountains of her ass cheeks ascended into the horizon of his view. Knowing that he was staring, she twerked them back and forth, as she moved her lips down the sides of his massive rod. Stroking and tugging as she lowered her mouth to his balls, humming and moaning as she enjoyed the view of him fight not to nut. She made her way back up, again, taking him into her mouth and sucked him with vigor as she moaned and loudly slurped the mixture of her saliva and his precum before stopping abruptly, letting it run down to the base of his masterpiece.

"Now you can get in this pussy" said Monique, as she straddled him and lowered herself onto his pecker.

"Ohhhh shiiiiiiit!" moaned Monique as she felt him open her insides unlike she has had since the last time they were together. His tip immediately met her spot, as she quivered and shook as she could not control herself cuming.  

"Yeah, there it go! There go that shit! Yeah baby, nut on that dick" said Marco, as he slowly grinded his member in and out of her creaming center. He could feel her wetness as it coated his dick. She began to bounce and Marco follow suit with his strokes, matching her tempo. They both moaned as she looked back at her massive ass cheeks ripple and buck back and forth from his thrusts. Her titties jumped into her face as she moaned and looked at him as he enjoyed his work. Again, her legs locked up and she shook violently as she hit a high pitch moan. 

"I'm cuming again shit! OH SHIIIIIT!" Monique cried as she dug her nails into his muscular chest. Marco began smacking her ass with both hands as she moaned with each hit, intensifying her orgasm. He grabbed her waist, and began another regiment of his consistent strokes. Pounding until the sound of his balls hitting against her flesh, echoed throughout the hotel room. People walking towards their room, could hear the muffled moans of Monique as she yelled in ecstasy.

"Fuck me you Fat DICK Muthafucka!" Monique moaned in a lower register as she felt her body prepare for another orgasm. This time she held her cries in, as hear breathing became erratic.  

"I know you nuttin, so don't even hold that shit in Bitch! Let me hear you!" command Marco as he defiantly circled his hips as his dick burrowed even more into her, applying pressure to her g-spot. 

"Fuck! I'm cuming again Daddy, shiiiiiit!" conceded Monique.

"Now I'm about to nut baby, bring that mouth here" commanded Marco.

Monique did not hesitate although her body was still recovering from the last release. She lowered her face as Marco stroked his cock in her direction, aiming for her face. She moaned as she admired her juices being used as lubricant. Before she could finish her though, he launched his thick warm cum onto her lips. Another after another blob of warm thick custard coated her nose, mouth and chin as she moaned in excitement. She quickly took him into her mouth and swallowed as much of his end result as she could. She was lost in how sweet he tasted, and kept sucking well after he collapsed onto his back.

"Damn girl, you not stopping huh?" asked Marco as he regained his ability to speak.

"Nope, I need you to get back up Nucca. I'm getting all this time in on this dick!" said Monique.

To Be Continued..........