Not-so-terrified Mario (Chp 3 Pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"Well, hello... I guess," I started off. "My name is Mario, A-rank cavern dragon slayer of the Divinus Magia Guild of Alantide." They looked at me, puzzled.

"What's a guild?" Kay asked. I looked at her, trying to figure out a way to explain it.

"A guild is where various magic users come together as a group to fulfil a purpose they set for themselves. Different guilds have different purposes. In Alantide, there are four main guilds; my guild, Divinus Magia, Grimshade, the Wandering Coins and the Protectors. My guild's purpose is to help ex-criminals like me to make up for all the crimes and wrongs we have committed. The Protectors is quite self-explanatory because they protect everyone. I don't know about Grimshade or the coins so that's it."

They look at me with curious faces, then Xylo spoke up. "Since there is another you in this world, are their other of us in your worlds? Like, do we have counterparts."

I nodded. They got excited and Kay spoke up this time.

"Well, how about we tell the other campers and Mario can explain to them?" Xylo, Bryan and Kay looked at me with puppy eyes.

I sighed "Fine. I'll explain your counterparts." They jumped and raced out the door to tell everyone else.

'What did I get myself into?' I thought to myself as I was walking out of the infirmary.

~~~~Ten mins later~~~~

I finally found the place where everyone was. As I walked in the door, everyone turned around and looked at me, confused.

"Mario? What the hell are you wearing?" Someone with redish-tipped white hair said.

I shrugged and walked over to Kay and Xylo.

"Alright, everyone. May I have your attention!" Kay yelled, getting the attention of everyone. She carried on. "This is Mario, and yes he looks like who you think he is but he isn't. Mario, would you like to explain?"

I stood up. "Sure. My name is Mario, as you already know. I am the A-Rank cavern dragon slayer of the Divinus Magia guild in Alantide."

Everyone looked at me, shocked and baffled.

A boy with ginger hair raised his hand, but I already knew what the question is.

"What's a guild?" He asked.

I sighed, irritated that I must explain this again.

One explanation later

As I finished explaining, I got a chorus of oh's from everyone.

"Hey, since you have a counterpart in this world, do we also have counterparts in your world?" A blue haired man said.

'I'm seriously getting a sense of deja-vu here' I sighed for like the millionth time today.

"Yes there are, but first, who are you guys?" I asked, realising that I don't know anyone here.

"Well, I'm Ritchie, son of Hermes."

"I'm Austin, son of Apollo."

"I'm Michael, son of Athena. Pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Bri, daughter of Aphrodite. One of Bryan's sisters."

"I'm Lily, daughter of Aphrodite and Bryan's other sister."

"I'm Colin, son of Momus. David's brother and Lily's boyfriend." He said as he wrapped an arm around Lily.

"I'm Jake, son of Kione but raised by Poseidon. Technically Mitch's brother. Also, Bryan's boyfriend" He says while hugging Bryan.

"I'm Mitch, son of Poseidon and Jake's technical brother."