Chapter 8

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT

________________________________________________________________________________

Kim woke up to someone knocking on her door. She rolled out of bed to answer. It was Lily. "Oh wow.....," Lily was shocked. Kim was stumbling back to her bed in a cami and a pair of panties. Her hair was a wreck. "Don't start," Kim mumbled as she crawled back under the sheets. "Kimmy what the fuck? It's 11 in the morning. You are usually up and ready by 8," Lily walked over to the curtains and ripped them open. "Ugh, you suck, " she said as she threw the sheets over her head. "Shit, and iiiiim the one that went crazy last night," Lily walked over to sit on the bed next to Kim. " Shut up. I had a lot more to drink last night than I normally do," Kim rubbed her eyes. "I'm surprised you're even here right now. I thought you'd still be under that guy from last night," she sat up adjusting to the light. "Fuuuuuuck I needed that last night. He was sooo good," Lily gushed. " Ewwww. Stop," Kim tossed a pillow at her face. "Ewwww yourself. You should try getting some dick sometime. It would do you good. Now, come on, let's grab lunch," Lily shoved Kim off the bed.Kim stumbled to the bathroom and began brushing her teeth, "Wait...Where was Ashleigh while you were hooking up with the guy from the club?" she asked. "Oh I told her to wait an hour before she came back up to the room," Lily giggled. Kim slipped off her panties and cami and jumped into the shower. The warm water felt great, but her head was starting to hurt. The dehydration from the alcohol last night was starting to effect her.

 Lily was munching on some fruit when Kim finally came out of the bathroom already dressed and make up done. "Really?," Kim rolled her eyes. "What? I was hungry. I only ordered fruit. I'm ready for real food," Lily whined. "The guys are probably still dead from last night. Fuck, it got insane. We don't have to meet them until 7 for prep before the show," Lily grabbed her purse as they left the room. "Shit, my phone, " Kim remembered it and went back. It was under the sheets.

As she grabbed it she noticed notifications for emails, social media and texts. The one that caught her eye was from Rook. A Simple "?" That was all. Kim rolled her eyes. Perfect. He didn't even know why she left. It couldn't have possibly been because he let some girl kiss him in front of her, right? Pfffffff. Kim and Lily headed down stairs and got into their Uber. They were headed towards the Cosmopolitan.

"Hey look," Lily pointed at a giant ad for tonights show playing on the side of a hotel. Kim grabbed her phone to take a video clip for the NRG Instagram page. Right after the video of NRG was a video of the MGK crew also promoting tonight. Fuck, Rook looked good. She posted the video and threw her phone back in her purse. The girls sat in the Overlook Grill enjoying some hamburgers. "He behaved," Lily said in between bites. "Huh?," Kim sipped on her soda. "Rook...He behaved last night," Lily said. Kim was relieved, but didn't want to show it. "Oh...whatever. He can do whatever he wants," she dismissed. "Ashleigh told me you left upset. Then Rook told me what happened once we got to the Bellagio," Lily continued. "Lily he totally let it happen," she argued. "Kimmyyyyyy. Shit like that is gonna happen as long as he is who he is. He pushed her off," Lily fought Rook's case. "Not while I was there he didn't," Kim replied. "Listen.....you want him. He wants you. You have to let these bitches know what's up. That's your man. Show them and they'll back off. Anddddd, that will also let Rook knows that you feel the same," Lily said. Maybe she did have a point. Kim always let groupies win. They would mouth off to her, but Gabe was always around to put them in their place. Now, she was letting random girls get the best of her. "Anyways, let's do a little shopping. I wanna get an outfit for tonight," Lily said as she slid her empty plate away from her. "Ok, but my turn to pay," Kim said as she waved the waiter over for the check.

 They walked to the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace that was next to the Cosmopolitan. Lily had found a beautiful nude colored dress. "Ok now we need to find you an outfit for tonight," Lily said as she finished paying for her dress. "Oh I was just gonna wear something I brought with me," Kim said as she helped Lily carry her bags out of the store. "No ma'am. Nothing makes a woman feel sexier than a brand new dress. You looked so damn good last night, but tonight I want you to bring men to their fucking knees," Lily said as she walked scanning the stores they were passing. "Lily, last night was like a lot for me," Kim tried to talk her out of it. "No. No way. You're doing this," Lily spotted Chanel and practically ran while dragging Kim behind her. Kim loved the outfit but it was so out of character for her. Lily wasn't taking no for an answer. They picked out a nude and black corset lingerie style top, and a black leather skirt that was skin tight and ended just above her knees. "Kim, I might wanna fuck you tonight in that outfit," Lily joked. "Shut up," Kim laughed. "Now, all we need our some pairs of come-fuck-me heels," Lily said. "Oh my goodness. It never ends with you," Kim shook her head. "Ahhhhhhhh, look," Lily squealed as she pointed at the Christian Louboutin store. "Well.....we have worked our asses off. We should treat ourselves," Kim agreed. They walked towards the store and were handed a glass of champagne as they entered.