chapter. 2

*I added some norwegian :} enjoy*

Tom looks over at me "h-hey princess..." he says blushing then went back to messing with his keys "ay! I brought you in here to help me not to scare her away, you dirty jahova!" He smacks the hentai on his desk "sorry sir I- I will be more careful next time." Tord looks back up at me. "Yay. Our first training session together~ how wonderful~~" I nod "Yes sir. It is very wonderful! But I don't see why I had to wear short shorts and a tank." He smirks "oh... You didn't~" I blush immensely "But you-" he laughs a little "it's ok... You don't mind do you?" He caresses my cheek "o-of course not it ah- it's fine! Really." He gets really close to me "good girl~" he whispers in my ear "We should get to training !!" I blurt out "oh... why of course princess~" he winks at me. We do a few practices for defence and then Tom left the room to take another mission. I said my goodbyes and closed the door behind him.

Narrator pov: ⚠️🍋⚠️

You turn around to get back to your training but then all of a sudden you see leader pinning you against the wall. "You would do anything for leader... right princess~?" He raises an eyebrow. "O-of course!! Why- why wouldn't  I sir?!" You say Blushing immensely "take off those silly shorts why don't you ~" You nod. He walks over to the box that says 'for special occasions' and pulls out a pair of cat ears, a strap on cat tail, and a coller attached to a leash. He looks over to me hesitantly pulling down my shorts "what's wrong princess~? To scared~?
... weak?~" I look him in the eyes. "Uh... no sir I... I just have so much respect for you and... well... I'm not perfect. I'm not skinny, I don't wear make up, and I sure as hell don't look pretty. I am not worthy for you sir... You deserve a perfect woman ." He gives you a stern look "SHUT UP! Don't say that about yourself y/n!! If I can't have you... then I can't have anything! You are the closest thing to perfect I could find! Actually you are more than perfect... you're princess. I don't care if you think you are fat Or over weight! I think you are the perfect size! And I have more of your beautiful body to hold, and cuddle! And make up!? I like girls who are pretty without the make up! And that is you! So shut your God damn mouth and hurry the fuck up! That's an order!" You stand in shock about to cry. He has never yeld that much at you before. You finnish  taking your shorts off. You can see his bulge from where you where sitting. He notices you staring "You really can't wait can you~?" You look at him in the face and blush. He walks over to you and puts the cat ears on you. "So do you like the strap on or do you think it will fall off~?" I shrug. He continues "I also have a cat tail butt plug if you're into that stuff?" You shake your head. "Oh... I think the strap on is fine!... sir!" He looks at you with a smug look "instead off sir... o-or leader... just call me daddy , Tord, or even a mixture of both. K princess~?♡" you put on the cat tail " Ok si- daddy- tord." You stammer. He laughs a little. He gets closer to you and starts to kiss you pasionatly. He reaches a hand down into your f/c panties. "Fuck- daddy~♡" you whisper as he inserts a finger into your soft little pussy.  You start moaning softly between kisses. He struggles fitting another finger in. "AH~!!" You yell. He looks worried. "A- are you a... a virgin?" He asks you. "Y-yes si- tord~" you moan trying to catch your breath. "Do you think you will be okay?" He looks even more worried. " yeah... i- I'm not scared... I can handle *ah~* anything you got~" you flinch "You sure..." You cum hard onto his hand  " good job princess~♡...." you both smirk as u proseed to gasp for air "...But that wasn't even a quarter compared to the amount of pleasure my little princess will feel tonight ;)~♡" you nod. "Yes daddy tord... I am excited to be daddy's little play toy~" he puts the coller and leash onto you.  he winks. He starts to unzip his pants. He pulls out a dick at least 7 inches. And commands you to get down to your knees. "So... princess. Do you have a gag reflex?~" 💧🔥⚠️oral sex⚠️🔥💧 You look up at him worried about what he would say. "Yes/no..." he moans at the thought of you gagging/notgagging on his big cock. "få meg til å sæd prinsesse~♡'--------' vær pappas lille ludder ~" he whispered. You only know a small amout of Norwegian but it sounded great coming out of leader. He pulls the leash forcing your head onto his dick. He moans loudly. Yelling your name as if it where a bad word. "faen meg prinsesse~!" More of his beautiful Norwegian... the  moment was interrupted when Paul came in. "Leader sir I-" his eyes get really wide and he starts  blushing. "I-... I'll leave these here for when you get done..." he quickly exits. You look down embarrassed. Leader jerks on the leash completely unfazed. He moans once again but slightly louder. After a few mins of that he grabs you by your h/c hair and cums into your mouth then pulling out. "svelg det~" he looks down and you lock eyes. You some how understand...and obay... No questions asked. He gets up and gets cleaned up and you do the same.

Time skip for a few mins

"I had fun daddy tord ~ ;)" you smile at him getting him to smirk and even blush a little. "Oh well I did to you  slutty little princess~♡" you giggle and head back to your small apartment thingy. "Hey guys I'm back"
You get no answers just stares. "You guys ok?" You frown a little "oh hi... princess ~" Paul laughs a little "you have fun with leader?..." pat says sternly with both eyes closed. "I- uh..." You studder "Paul said you where having "IT" with leader... if that is true you don't have to tell me about it..." he opens his eyes and smirks "... or we could have a girl talk! And you could tell us every little detail!" He smiles and gives the 'I know you want to' look. "Ugh you sound like my mom." I say teasing him. "Hah... well it's a girl talk with 2 guys but hey you can't go wrong there" Paul adds.
So that's what you did all night. You stayed up and told stories about your love life. (Like you even have one. Boom. Roasted)

Lol I'm tired af. It's 2:08 am.

♡♡word count: 1144♡♡