chapt. 1

I wake up.

Alone once again.

Shivering in the dark.

I see a note on the coffee table.

It reads:

       Hey sorry for leaving you. Again.
But me and pat where needed in red leaders office.

P.s. we left you some waffles on the counter

                        Love,
                             Paul

I walk over to the table and see a nice... cold. Plate of waffles. I eat them in a few seconds flat. I don't know why I was so hungry. I get my uniform on and do my short h/c boy length hair. (You can change it but my head cannon is that you need short hair to make you feel less like an out cast.)

The phone begins to ring. I walk over to it but let it ring 3 times before actually answering it.

(Context :"^] )
You=y/n:
P= Pat (the person who called you.)
  (Patrick)

Y/n: hello?

P: hey we are sorry again for leaving you there. But do you see my rifel in there?

Y/n: *looks around a bit**sees it by his bed* yeah. Why?

P: I need it to execute one of our ex-co-workers.

Y/n: o-k... do you need me to bring it to you?

P: yes that would be awesome! And please hurry red leader has his *whispers* anger issues.

Y/n: yeah I'll head right over. Bye.

P: thank you sm! Bye

End of context)

I pick up the rifel and begin my way to red leaders office. On my way a few of the guys made a few snarky comments about me being a girl. Once I get there Paul and pat where standing outside his open office door. I hand pat his rifle and Paul snickers a little. They nod at red leader and head down to the executioners room. I start to walk off but was stopped by the red leader "y/n. Please... have a seat. I need to have a... CHAT... with you." He commands with his thick Norwegian accent. "Yes sir" I walk in and close the door behind me. "So how's your day been... princess." (A name all the guys/co-workers call you) "not very exciting sir. I just woke up. Ate. Got dressed. And brought pat his rifle sir." I say trying to be as serious as possible. "Well princess, remind me again about your scedual for today." He raises an eyebrow. "I have a mission down town from 2-3:30. Next is a torture sesion from 4-6. And last an hour of training. leader- sir." I struggle  trying to find  the right words. He smirks and skoffs as if he had just heard a funny joke. "Busy day ahead princess. But... let's add another hour of training. But instead of in the shooting arena..." he looks me dead in the eyes. "In my office. Ok princess?" I could tell he liked calling me that. "Y-Yes sir." I blush a little. "Good~ Well you should be heading down town is a  good 30 mins or so. You should go get ready with the others. Bye princess~"
"Bye sir." I nod to him and begin to walk out the door. "Oh and one more thing princess." I look back "Yes sir?"
"Wear some shorts and a tank top to our little training sesh... don't tell the guys." He winks at me. I nod and walk out the door blushing.

"Hey princess!" I hear a voice say from down the hall. It was Tom. He wore a visor, checkered long sleved shirt with a black vest. (He kinda looked like he could work at a bar)
"Yes?" "Are you ready to head down town?" He asked. "Actually i-" "good. Now let's go." I follow him into a small van with 4 other guys. And sat on the outside seat (one closest to the window)

After we finished that mission it was time to torture. It was a man in a green hoodie. He wore a black over cote and had a small bit of beard growing.

Red leader walked in. "Hey... old friend." He said caressing his cheek. The man in green struggled. "No use in trying to break free edd. We have
people everywhere... And you are tied down. but that's not the point. This is what you deserve. You where so... bitchy and whiny all those years. And now every time you fight back, cry and or yell while being tortured we will do more until you can't anymore. Understand?" Tord locks eyes with him and smirks. "FUCK YOU! I'LL DO WHAT EVER I WANT! YOUR TORTURE IS NOTHUNG COMPARED TO WHAT YOU DID YOU- YOU BASTERD!" I could not stand listening to someone talk to leader like that. "Oh Yeah?... And what are you gonna do about it? Cry for you mom? C'mon edd. You knew this day would come..." he looks over to me. "... princess. You give commands. Bye edd." "FUCK YOU TOO YOU CUNT!" Edd yelled. "Shut it." I command.  "Your princess? What a cute name. And VERY menacing." He says mockingly. "I SAID SHUT IT!" I command once more. "Ok... princess." He smirks at me. "Oh, Go suck a dick." I say marching to the corner of the room. "Only if you want me to~" I ignore him. " (A Random name). Use the whip." I command. He goes and grabs a whip from the table of weapons. And two other guys strip edd of his hoodie, shirt And over cote. (A random name) hits him hard a few times. "Keep going until he bleeds." I command. "But princess he-" "keep going ." he hits him a few more times.

Time skip to your second training sesh.

I walk through the halls trying not to be seen. "Whoa princess?! Where are you going? The strip club? Ha!" I hear Paul say behind me. "AH! uh- n-nowhere o///o." I blush immensely. "Yeah sure. Well me and pat where wondering if u wanna check out a new bar in town? You in?" He smiles "s-sorry I'm supposed to be in leaders office right now." I look down "Ah ha! I knew it! Now pat owes me ten bucks!" He smiles wider "what?" "Yeah we saw you walk out in short shorts and a tank and argued over where we thought you where going. And I won."  I give him a 'bitch please' look. "Good for you but I'm going to be late. Bye paul!" "Bye princess~ have fun with your boy toy~" i scoff. he winks and we walk different  directions.

I make my way to red leaders office and knock. "COME IN!" I hear him yell
I walk in to see Tom in a chair fiddling with his keys and Tord with his face in a hentai and a box next to him labeled 'for special occasions' he looks over to me lowering his hentai. "oh! Hello... princess~ "

TO BE CONTINUED

hah! cliff hanger... bee-otch!

♡♡Word count: 1153♡♡