Then she dropped the bomb that I'm going to be a daddy. I thought hell I got her now. Now we can be a family like we should have been in the first place. I went to go chase after her but was caught by the damn principle and had to listen to an hour of his lecturing about ditching class. By the time I got out of there and to her house. Her dad was bitchin because she stole his credit cards and left.

Then I went home and sent men out to look for her and they came up empty. So I started calling other alphas to help me find her. I called everyone I knew. I stayed faithful to her for four months until I found her. Well I didn't an alpha I didn't even know called me asking why I wanted her found and I told him she took off telling me she was pregnant. He told me he knew where she was at. I jumped on a plane got a rental car got there as she was getting off work. I wrapped my arms around her bulging belly. God it felt so good to hold her and feel my baby. Then she told she didn't want me. That made me pull back and walk away. As soon as I pulled away I cried. I actually cried. Jumped back on a plane went home found one of my usual fuck buddies but that didn't even erase the pain. Nothing did.

I know it was a dick move but I wanted to be in my baby's life and I knew Sin wasn't going to allow it. So I went through the courts. Hell it wasn't to get full custody. I just wanted visitation rights but since she never showed to any court dated or anything the judge awarded me full custody. I felt bad that it went down like that but I'm not going to apologize for it. Hell I had my daughter with me every day. I kind of hoped Sin would follow but no. Not until mom talked her into it.

I know I still play around but why not? She doesn't want me. So I got to have someone fill the void. Although it never works. I need her. I want her. I know I'm an idiot I guess I'm hoping she'd put her foot down and say no more I love you idiot but she hasn't. She didn't even say it when we made love and I understood that. I had months where she had minutes.

Yeah I need to stop with the girls. They seem to get crazier and crazier. Plus I need to do it for Sin and Kennedy. I need to show both of them I love them. Ken ken knows. I spend as much time with her as I can. Even if I'm doing my homework or alpha work. It's Sin I have to work on. That's going to be the hard part. I know how easily she can be taken away from me. Both of them. And I will not stand to have either of them in my life part time. They are mine and I'll make sure that both of them will be in my life permanently.

I've worried about Seth's and Sin's relationship but I know nothing will come of it. He is fifteen and she's nineteen. Yeah not much going on there. But I am jealous of their relationship. They joke, go do things together, gossip. Basically they are best friends. Something I want with her.

After I get done shopping for Kennedy's birthday I head home as soon. As I walk into the house I'm greeted by Kennedy tackling my legs.

"Get me esents daddy?" she ask. She's getting good at talking for her age. I scoop her up.

"Wait until your birthday princess." I tell her.

"Daddy!" she whines giving me her face no one can say no to. Ugh! It's not right. Yep I'm getting daddy now instead of dada. Sin keeps trying to get her to say momma but she hasn't yet.

"Fine." I sigh. "But I get to pick it out." I huff.

"Sucker." Sin snickers as I dig for the cheesiest gift I got her.

"You're just as bad." I taunt. That shut her up. I pulled out the Barbie and she squealed like a pig jumping up and down.

"Momma ook. I ot her!" she says excitedly shoving it in Sin's face. I cock an eyebrow confused. She didn't tell me she wanted that. Now she did tell me everything else I got her. I just picked that one out. Thinking she needed a lame present.