Chapter 10

After the attack, Christian or someone else, comes to pick me up from work, day and night. There was no more walking for me, which really sucked because I enjoyed that quiet walk. I think they're going overboard but what do I know?

I'm all healed up now, but I haven't been feeling too good lately. I don't know what it is, but I feel drained. I don't eat much like I should, but that's not why I feel drained is it?

The only time I eat is when Christian brings me something, he's been really sweet lately. He hasn't been bringing girls home, or calling one of his booty calls for two weeks before I met Dane. He's been spending more time with Kennedy. It seems like everything is about us three lately.

When he's done with everything at night, he'll come into my room and play with her while I do my homework. If he has to do alpha work, he'll take her with him and they'll work together. Well he works, she colors or plays with her toys he has for her. He's definitely better.

It's only been several weeks since the Dane thing. I haven't seen him since, I was kind of disappointed. I would have liked to go on at least one date with him, just us two, you know. It was so I could experience something new. I've never even on a date before. I think that's what made Christian realize I can, and will move on. I'm still not getting my hopes up about us or anything just yet though.

I've had to work a couple of extra hours the last couple of days because our in-between girl quit. So me and another girl have to split her shift until they find another girl to work it. It sucks. Almost double shifts everyday, it's killing me.

Kennedy is easing up on her sleeping habits, but not by much. Now instead of getting up four or five times a night, she's getting up three or four times. I don't care though, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I wish she'd sleep more though.

"Sienna, could you go up and ask Chris if he is going to eat dinner with us tonight?" Tammy asks me.

"Sure." I answer, putting my book down. Then I head to his room. I usually don't eat with them because I usually feed Kennedy while they eat. I don't know why I do it, but I do.

Tammy puts a plate aside for me, but I always seem to forget to eat it because I usually change Kennedy, then bath her, get her ready for bed, then take her to my room, start more homework, then put her to bed ,then come back, do some more work until I get sleepy, put my books up, then go to sleep until princess wakes up.

Sometimes Christian does take her from me so I can get some sleep, but sometimes he doesn't. It depends on how much homework he has and if he can hear her.

On my way up the stairs I start feeling dizzy, really dizzy. I stop steading myself, I close my eyes and shake my head,trying to get rid of the feeling. It's a dizzy light headedness feeling. It's horrible. Once I do get my barring back, I continue up the steps to his room. I open the door and stand frozen.

Am I disappointed?

No. I did want to cry though, but I held back my tears. I was not going to cry over him.

He has some red head straddling him sucking off his face. I clear my throat, but I'm ignored. I fake a cough, but I'm ignored.

"Excuse me!" I yell. That makes them break apart, I knew he wouldn't change. That's why I said I'd think about giving him a chance, but didn't think about it too much because I knew I wouldn't really have to think about it. I start feeling dizzy again, but ignore it. While Christian stares at me in shock. I cock my head to the side.

"It's not what it looks like." He says, quickly coming out of his shock and pushes her away.

"Save it." I say, holding my hand up. "I don't care. I-" I stop when the dizzy feeling starts getting worse.