Lime

"S-Saiki!" Teruhashi stutters.
"How long have you been standing there?" She asks
"Long enough." He says with a deep voice.

You clutch into Kusuo and let out a little sob causing him to hug you tightly.

"S-Saiki I love-"

"Shut up." He says.

"If I wanted someone so easy I would have gone after you and your obvious advances long ago." He starts.

"You think about no one but yourself, and if you really "love" me you'll leave me alone. You'll leave us alone." He says kissing your forehead.

You look at Teruhashi and smile before kissing Kusuo's cheek.
Even though Kusuo wasn't very fond of PDA you knew that you could get away with it right now due to the situation.

"Now, Teruhashi leave." He says sternly.

She doesn't object and walks out of the bathroom with her head hanging down.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" He asks looking concerned.

"I'm fine I'm just.. tired." You start.

"Let's go home now. We can try this dinner thing again some other time- when our whole class isn't here." He says

You giggle and give him a quick peck on the lips before closing the bathroom door and teleporting to his bedroom.

"Why my house?" He asks.

"It's lonely at mine." You say making a pouty face.

"*sigh* okay, but no funny business." He says.

"Okay!" You say giggly.

"I'll be right back." "I'll be right back." You continue.

You quickly teleport to your house before Kusuo could say anything else.

At your house you decide to take a quick shower and change into your night clothes before heading back over.

"Ahh!" Kusuo shouts as you appear right in front of him.

"Sorry to scare-" you pause after seeing why you startled him so much.

"(Y/N)..." I thought you were going to take longer to get back. " he says covering himself up.

"I can teleport remember." You say shyly.

You could tell  by his expression that he was mentally slapping himself for forgetting something so simple. You chuckle looking at his embarrassed face and walk closer to him.

"(Y/N) stay over there!" He says covering his body

"Heh you thought you'd be able to sneak a quick one in without me?" You say hovering over him.

"I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.." he says nervously.

"Oh? Is that so?" You say.

"What's this then?" You say grabbing his crotch.

"Ah!" He shouts and blushes confirming your thoughts.

You begin to softly stroke his member causing him to stiffen. The sight of him trying to keep his moan in turned you on more.

"Oh? You don't like this? Let's try something else." You say.

Bend over and begin to place kisses up and down his member causing him to breathe a bit more heavily. With your tongue you slowly lick up and down the side causing him to twitch.

"(Y/N).." he moans encouraging you to continue.
You began to rub yourself preparing your body for what was to come.

You stop and sit up causing Kusuo to pout.

You smile and take off your shirt exposing your breasticles to him.

The cold air caused your nips to harden up. Kusuo pulls you closer and the two of you begin making out passionately.

"Mhmm" you moan as Kusuo starts to fondle your left breast.

((HAHA EXTREME CLIFF HANGER BICHESSSZ))))