III- Battle of Christophsis (Part 1)

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(L/C): Lightsaber Color (try not to use red but whatever!:))
(H/C): Hair Color
(S/T): Skin Tone
(F/F): Favorite Food
(F/D): Favorite Drink
(H/L): Hair Length
(E/C): Eye Color

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Narrator: A galaxy divided! Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim, as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer...

On the planet Coruscant, Jabba and his translator droid, TC-70, are on a hologram talking to Chancellor Palpatine, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, and Luminara Unduli.

TC-70: Jabba requests that anyone who can help us find his kidnapped son send any information they have immediately.

Palpatine: We must help Jabba. This is the opportunity we've been looking for. The Jedi must rescue Jabba's son.

The hologram of Jabba and TC-70 disappeared.

Mace: I don't like it, dealing with that criminal scum. This is a dark day for the Republic.

The four of them began to walk.

Palpatine: I agree, my friend, but what choice do we have? The Hutts control the Outer Rim, and we'll need their space lanes in order to move our troops.

Mace: There is more to this kidnapping than it seems.

Palpatine: Then you must send as many Jedi as you can.

Mace: Impossible, Chancellor. The droid General Grievous has our forces spread thin. The only Jedi we can spare are (L/N), Skywalker, and Kenobi. They just captured the planet Christophsis.

Palpatine: Then contacto them immediately.

At a Republic station in space, Admiral Yularen walked up to a hologram of Mace and Yoda.

Mace: (hologram) We need to make contact with General Kenobi.

Yularen: We've been unable to reach him. It could be a solar storm, or they're rebooting their communication system. I'm sure the blackout is temporary.

Yoda: (hologram) A messenger, we are sending, with important orders for General Kenobi.

Mace: (hologram) We are also sending General (L/N)'s Padawan, Adrian Kai, with her. See to it that they get there as fast as possible.

Yularen: Yes, sir. As soon as we load relief supplies.

Yoda: (hologram) No time, there is. Immediately, the messenger and Padawan must go.