You're Canadian Evan!

The next day I woke up to a quiet house. I quickly changed into my outfit for the day.

I thanked the lord that I had bad memories and kept leaving clothes at their house

I thanked the lord that I had bad memories and kept leaving clothes at their house. I also questioned which one of the boys washed the dirty clothes I left at their house. I towed my self downstairs to sit on the couch and browse through my phone. After a bit I see Evan come downstairs dressed in his signature red jacket and black skinny jeans. He had his wallet and keys in hand.

"Y/N, there you are. Get your shoes on, we're going out." Evan exclaimed sounding pretty energetic. "Sure, where we going?" I asked slipping on my black heels. "Are you fine with walking on those death contraptions?" Evan asked. "If I twist my ankle you will nurse me back to health." I asked while slipping my scrunchie on my heel so it's out of the way but there when I need it. "I'd rather not have you twist your ankle. Also, I'm pretty sure you don't want to be carried all day long." Evan replied as I stood up. I blushed at his response and he grabbed my hand and led me to the car. His car was less flashy than mini's Ferrari. It was painted a white with a red interior. Evan opened my door for me and I slid in.

The car ride was silent and slightly uncomfortable. It felt like I was required to break the silence . "You avoided my earlier question Evan" I spoke unconsciously. "What question" he asked. "Where are we going?" I questioned. "Oh that question. I didn't avoid it, I ignored it. Big difference" he replied. "Difference my fucking ass" I mumbled. "Hey! Little people don't curse" Evan yelled."I'm 5 foot 2 which is above short status" I exclaimed. "Can I place my chin on your head?" Evan questions. "Yes" I replied. "Then you're short. Game, set, point." Evan grinned as I pouted.

The car stopped and we got out the car. Evan popped the trunk, taking out a red and white duffel bag. I sent him a questioning glance. "Don't worry, it's not drugs" he said smiling. "I wasn't thinking that" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "No matter" he replied grabbing my hand and leading me into the building.

         When we entered I saw a big ice skating rink. Evan dragged me to a bench and opened his duffel bag. "Put this on" he said handing me some ice skates, a beanie, and a scarf. "Why do you have skates in my size?" I questioned. "Merry Christmas" he said using jazz hands. "Christmas is in three months" I retorted. "Fine, I have a pair of skates for everyone." He replied taking the skates out my hand when he saw me struggling. He gently lifted my leg and started putting on my skates. "Thank you Evan"  I said embarrassed. "No problem baby owl" he grinned before lifting me onto my feet.

           Evan dragged me lightly to the rink. "Evvvaaannnn" I dragged out his name. "Yeah" he questioned feet still moving. "I don't know how to ice skate" I replied. "Don't worry I'm here" he said and lightly pulled me on the ice skating backwards. "Evan!" I shouted legs moving like a newborn fawn. "I never thought I'd hear you scream my name so soon" Evan grinned. I blushed red hitting him in the chest. He laughed and backed away, leaving me to fall. I sprawled out on the ice. Let me tell you it was unpleasant. "You're supposed to skate with you're feet n/n" Evan chirped. "Jerk" I muttered shakily getting to my feet.

            Evan gently grabbed my hands dragging me slowly across the ice singing softly under his breath.  I smiled lightly dragging my feet to match him. "I've been up all night, no sleep, cause I feeeel like I'm always dreaming" his he sung twirling me around."Sometimes I tend to lose myself when I'm out here on my own" I sung surprising him. I broke of from him skating gracefully around the rink. He glared at me softly before skating after me. I skated faster trying to keep him at a distance. "Hey" he yelled when he realized I was getting faster. Suddenly I couldn't see Evan behind me and arms wrapped around my waist lifting me from the floor and twirling me around. "EVAN" I shouted in surprise. "You're such a slow skater" he said placing me down "You're Canadian Evan!" I shouted. "Mhmm alright" Evan sassed.

"Let's go get something to eat, you didn't have breakfast right" he claimed. "Yeah let's go. Maybe next time I'll watch you and the boys play hockey" I said letting Evan pull me off the ice. "Maybe." His voice was soft as he said so. He sat me on the bench and started pulling off my skates. "Thanks" I said after he took the off. I slipped on my shoes as Evan got ready himself.

"Yo Evan" a man with blonde hair and green eyes yelled. Evan turned to him. "Hey Leo" he yelled. "How are you doing? This your girl" Leo called approaching Evan. "Doing good. About to head out." Evan said. "Aw, I was hoping we could do some racing. Next time, you should bring your lady friend with you too" he grinned glancing at me. I unconsciously moved a little closer to Evan. "Mmhmm later Leo" Evan replied moving the duffle bag over his left ahold and wrapping his right arm around me leading me out.

Popping the trunk Evan tossed in his bag. I opened the car door and got in. Evan filled soon after. He turned on the radio and smiled this kinda fake smile. I decided to not question about it, he will tell one of the boys if something was bothering him. He drove us quickly to the nearest Panda Express and ordered us beef and broccoli and lo mien. We drove to the house and he said we'd have to eat on the patio or the others will steal our food. We ate in silence, Evan sometimes making bad jokes, and talking about the videos, which I laughed at. "Thanks for teaching me to skate Evan" I said. "Now you can visit Canada" he smiled. "Yeah, maybe I will" I whispered.

         "Hello Angeldust" a voice called wrapping their arms around me. I placed my hands over the arms. "Hi Brock. What's up" I asked. "Wanted to talk with Evan." He claimed. "Alright then, I'm going inside. See you later Hoodini" I said walking into the house.

                  I saw Eric on the couch scrolling through his phone. He smiled as he saw me, patting the spot on the couch next to him softly. I sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder and propping my feet on the rest of the couch. "Hi" he whispered hands moving gently through my hair. "Hi" I replied closing my eyes. "Whatcha do today" I asked looking at him through my eyelashes. "We played some cs. Got a couple of jokes in. Played a little bit of Minecraft recently. Watched David Dobrik marry Jason's mom" swagger said softly. "Mmm are you that far behind on their vlogs" I mumbled. "Not really, it just gets funnier every time" he responded lightly rubbing my scale. "Mmm" I sounded yes close and drifting off into sleep. Last thing I heard was the snap of a camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Ohm shaking me lightly. "Come on sweets, wake up" he called. I lightly groaned pushing his hands away and sitting up myself. "I think I would be satisfied if I was put in a coma, I would get as much sleep as I needed." I said. "Same" I heard Fitz call from the kitchen. I got up and trudged my way to the dining table which was filled with boys. I took the seat next to jiggly and Marcel. While eating I had the most intrusive thought and groaned. "What's wrong" Del asked turning his attention towards me. "I have to go back to my apartment tomorrow and get my stuff so I can do work." I sighed. "I also have to cancel next months payment because I need to move. So much fucking paperwork" I groaned.

           "Wait, isn't he gonna be there" Kryoz growled. "Most likely, but he'll probably be sober. Plus I know self defense." I replied. "That's a no fucking go bro" Swagger said. "But I need my things" I retorted. "What if me and Del go? Then there'd be no worries because we're country men. We know how to deal with a prick" Cartoonz mentioned. "I'll bring my hatchet!" Delirious shouted. "We're not trying to kill anyone" I said. "You are the only one who thinks that." Cartoonz replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading this! I'm having the most fun writing this. How'd you find the bbs gang?