The girl

Breakfast is always my favorite time of day. It's the only time of day I don't feel rushed to for fill everything. The only time of day when he's sober and happy. It's the only reason why I'm still with him. When he's good he's great. He walked out his room. "Hello love" he said kissing my forehead. "Morning Oli" I replied smiling and pushing him a plate of bagels. He took one spreading cream cheese on it.

            "So what are your plans today baby" he asked. "The guys invited us to the arcade" I responded dabbing under my eyes with liquid foundation. "Sounds like fun when do we go" He asked. "As soon as you're ready love" I replied blending it in. "Then I'll go get dressed." He pecked my lips leaving.

             That's how our mornings went. He would act like the night before didn't happen. Like he didn't hurt me. Kiss and make up time I called it. I have Autophobia. The fear of being alone. He saved me from that so I love him. Can't bear to leave him.

Ring...Ring
~Milkboi~
-hey (y/n)
/ smii7y!
-when are you gonna get here
/after Oliver gets dressed we'll make our way down there
- Oli's coming I thought he had work
/ ah he quit. He was way too good for that job anyway
- Alright I'll see you later Coffee Bean
/ You'll never let me live that down
- No it was too funny
/ugghh Later Milk bag
-Bye......Coffee Bean
I groaned as he hung up on me. "Who was that babe" Oli asked me.  "Oh it was Jaren asking when we would get there" I replied looking into his sea foam eyes. "Well if we hurry we'll be there in ten. So get up and let's go" he smirked.

{Time Skip to the Arcade}

            "Jaren" I yelled jumping into the brunettes arms. He caught me while laughing. "Hey bean girly" he smiled.  "How have you been milk boy" I asked. "Been good" he responded. "(Y/N)!" A voice screamed. "John" I questioned. I got picked up from behind. I squealed loudly. "Fuck you're loud doll" John said. "Put me down you crackhead" I squirmed in his arms. "I vape not smoke pot" John replied. "I heard pot" Fitz's face popped in front of me. "Morning Cameron" I smiled. "Morning Flower" he replied tilting his head and giving me a goofy smile.

           "Hey guys" Oliver said to the guys giving them that weird handshake hug things guys do. "Let's start with bowling and drinks." Fitz suggested. "Yeah" the rest of the boys agreed and Oli wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "I left my juul at home!" Kryoz exclaimed with his hands in his pocket. "Hah suck that bitch" I replied. The guys stared at me for a second. "What" I asked nervous at the attention. "I don't think I ever heard you curse" Smii7y said. "What can I say, y'all just rubbed off on me." I replied. "We corrupted the innocent. Ah we'll go to jail." Fitz whined. "Ah fuck, I still don't have my juul" Kryoz pouted and we all laughed.

{Another small time skip-I'm just not that descriptive}

            The guys were a couple drinks in. None of them were drunk. Smii7y, Kryoz, and Fitz didn't even show signs of being tipsy, but Oli was stumbling a bit. We finished up with bowling and started playing skeet ball. Suddenly  there was a large sting on my cheek like a rock had been thrown at it. I looked for what hit me in confusion and pain. My hand shot for my cheek protecting it from further assault. It was a skeet ball, a skeet ball had been thrown at my face.

              "What the fuck" Kryoz yelled at Oli. Why was he yelling at Oli. "Are you okay (y/n)" Smii7y  called from beside me. When did Smii7y get there? Fitz also appeared in my vision slipping  my hand from my face and placing a cold can on it. Smii7y pulled me on his lap. "I'm gonna help Kryoz, keep (y/n) safe." Fitz told Smii7y. Why did they need to keep me safe? I asked myself still dazed.

               "What happened" I asked in a small voice whining as it hurt to speak. Smii7y shushed me. "She's openly flirting with you guys in front of me! She's just a slut!" I heard muffled yells. Smii7y held me tighter. "Can I take off your makeup to see the damage. I nodded slightly my head hurting. He looked in my purse taking out my make up wipes. He as gently as possible swiped all the make up off my face visibly cringing at the injuries he didn't know of including a dark bruise under my right eye. I whimpered at his touch on my still sensitive skin.

       "I know love, I know it hurts. Just breath okay ." Smii7y comforts being impossibly more soft with his swipes. "Is she okay" Kryoz said completely serious suddenly showing up. It was out of character for him. "Being serious don't suit you John" I laughed. John light heartedly smiled. "I think we should take her to the house. Nothing seems too serious but we should set an appointment for tomorrow." Smii7y replied answering Johns question. "Already done, the appointment is noon." Fitz said.

             "Hey flower how long has this been going on" Fitz said leaning to my level. "Umm" I trailed wondering if I should tell. "Please (y/n) we need to know" Fitz urges. "When, whenever he gets drunk or tipsy" I responded. "How often does he get drunk" Kryoz asked.  "Everyday since 5-6 months ago" I replied in a whisper looking down. They visibly tense before Smii7y gets up holding me in his arms bridal style. "Jarebear I'm okay. I can walk myself." I said rubbing his cheek. "No because if this is what covers your face I can only imagine the rest of your body." He says. I couldn't argue so I just sat silent and let them take me to their car. "I'll be fine in a hotel guys, I can't intrude." I said tipping them that they still had their other significant others to think about. "Love if you're talking about the boys, we called them earlier and they said you have to come now." Jaren said. I nodded feeling my daze get the best of me I slipped into a slow slumber.

~time skip(said in markiplier's voice)~

I felt a large sting on my cheek. I hissed softly opening my eyes. I looked around not familiar with where I was. 'Where's Oliver?' I thought. I quickly shuffled out the thick blanket I was under. I adjusted my bra because it moved in my sleep. I stepped out of the room fixing my hair slightly as I walked. It was dark but I could hear casual chatter and yelling in the distance. I walked into a familiar living area seeing lots of familiar faces.

"(Y/N)! You're up" Smii7y exclaimed. The whole room turned to me. "What's up home slices" I said doing a cringe double piece sign while doing a small dab. "The first thing you would do coming out of a coma is that" wildcat screamed. "Don't listen to him, you did wonderful sweetums" Craig praises dramatically whilst clapping. "Thanks Mother Karen" I giggled clutching my stomach. Brian(terrorizer) walked towards me handing me two pills. "Pain meds, you have to eat breakfast and by experience I know how it is with a bruised cheek" Brian explains himself. I smile and nods in appreciation.

"Teddy bear!" A voice yelled as arms wrapped around me and spun me around. "Delirious you idiot she could have injuries on her torso." Evan chirped hitting Del on the head. "I'm fine Evan. Hi Delirious" I greeted patting his back. Delirious let me go giving me a quick run over before nodding. "Guys as much as this is fun, we have a doctors appointment to get to" Fitz said deciding to be responsible. "I can go with her if you want love, I don't have recording today" Mini said. "That'd be great Craig" Fitz responded rolling his hand through his locks.

"I for one think I'm okay" I said and everyone turned towards me with a shut the fuck up you're going face. "Orr never mind my opinion in this doesn't matter. My health is completely up to you." I corrected seeing their strict faces. "Okay babes let's get out of here. You're appointment is at 12 and we're an hour away from the town." Craig announced.