𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
.。*゚+.*.。🏴‍☠️+..。*゚+
(𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲)

            -𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘝𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌-

Bonnie was inside the house with Elena, she was signing the deed for the house while the siblings were outside waiting since they had to be invited in, "You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus" Victoria asked standing in the middle with Damon to her left & Stefan to her right, "She said she could channel enough witches' power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work & he was an original, so" Stefan said with a shrug, "We just need to find him" Vic said pretty much only wanting to find him to get answers, "Yeah" Stef said, "Well, of course you want to find him" Damon said, "Oh shut up, this has nothing to do with that" the blonde lied.

"Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?" Victoria asked, "Nope, not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked" Stefan said, the two other siblings sighed. "Do you think he killed her?" Damon asked looking down, "Katherine?" Vic asked, the dark haired brother looked at them signaling them that he was talking about her, "Probably" Stef said, "It's not like she didn't have it coming" the blonde said with a smirk, "Yeah". After Stefan said that, the front door opened, out came a man, next to him, Elena, "Thank you, Mr.Henry" she said & shook his hand, the man left & the siblings went to the door & tried to go through, they were stopped because they haven't been invited in yet.

Elena walked away forgetting that she had to invite them in, she turned around remembering, "I'm sorry, I completely forgot. Stefan, Victoria, would you like to come inside my house?" she asked with a smile, "I would love to", "Thank you" Stefan & Victoria said & walked in as Damon was still inside, "What are we, 12?" Damon asked, "One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" the brunette asked, "No" he responded quickly, Victoria got annoyed so she walked away. She heard Damon agree & was invited in, Elena said she was gonna go to school with Bonnie & that she wasn't gonna be a prisoner & be home all day, Stefan ended up going with them. Victoria went to a lot of collages when she wasn't in her ripper daysgfrv, she had majored in a lot of different stuff like history, engineering, psychology, mathematics, foreign languages, & ect, history was her favorite.

Some time had passed & Stefan was back home with Elena & Bonnie, they told the two other siblings that Klaus had compelled a student to tell Elena to save him a dance. "So we go to the dance, we find him" Damon said, "Really? How are we going to do that?" Stefan asked, "We don't even know what he looks like" Victoria told them, they weren't thinking this threw. "Something tells me he's not gonna be sixteen & pimply" the older brother remarked, "He could be anywhere at anytime" Vic told him, "He compelled someone at school" Stef reminded him, "Guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" the blonde said looking at Elena & Bonnie as they glared at her.