Why?-Part 1

In this imagine, Bronny's little sister, Zhuri, will be 9. Bronny and everyone else is the same age though. And this is going to be very very long. So like, if you think ur about to read some quick lil imagine, ur not. This is long ash cause I didn't make no parts to it. The word count for this is 31,869 words. Also, idk if Bryce is 12 or 13, so he'll just be 12.

Bronny's pov

My best friend y/n and I are in her room just chilling. We're both laying down on her bed on our phones. Yea, we're that close ig. She has her earbuds in and I'm just watching funny memes on instagram.

Her door swung open with an angry Zhuri.

"Bronny did you break my new ipad?" She yells at me.

"You talking bout that tablet that was on the floor in front in the couch?"

"Yea!" She yells.

"Then yea, I got up and stepped on it by accident."

I see even more anger in her.

"Come on, daddy just got me that for my birthday last month," she says.

"I know, I'm sorry, but it shouldn't of been on the floor like that," I break it to her.

She just stomps out the room.

I look at Y/n.

"She's really mad," she says.

"I know, but she needs to take better care of it."

"True."

"Play me in cup pong," I say.

"Alright."

Zhuri's pov

I'm so frickin mad Bronny broke my ipad! I'm getting revenge.

Right now my family's at Y/n's house because they're close friends. They're all in the living room watching a movie. There's alchohol on the kitchen table that they were drinking earlier. Bettttttt!

Bronny and Y/n are eating hot cheetos right now, so Bronny's gonna want a drink soon. I get a water bottle out the fridge and pour out half of it. I replace it with the clear alchohol that resembles water. I put everything back to where it was. Then I hear footsteps. Bronny comes in the kitchen.

"What you doing in here? Why aren't you watching the movie?" He asks me.

"Because I'm bored without my Ipad!" I almost yell.

He sighs.

"Sorry Zhuri, you'll get a new one," he says and snatches the water bottle out my hand,

"but I need this, my mouth's dry."

Yes!

He walks out the kitchen and goes back upstairs.

I feel a little more satisfied, but I still don't have my iPad back. I go in the living room and sit with my mom and dad.

Bronny's pov

I walked up the stairs drinking the water I got from Zhuri. Them chips got my mouth dry. This water tastes weird tho. Whatever.

I walk back in y/n's room.

"Ohhh, let me get some, my mouth's burning!" She says.

I put the cap back on and toss it to her. She catches it and waterfalls the rest of it.

I already drunk half, she drunk the other half.

"That water kinda taste weird," she says.

"That's what I'm saying," I say.