Who's Monte?-Request

Request for ilovebruiser , @sothtsnina , and @tracieisthename04

Idk what's up with y'all and this prank but here u go😂.

Did y'all see that vid of Bronny smoking? It's not that big of a deal bc a lot of boys his age smoke too, but come on, that's not cool.

I'm on my way to Bronny's house right now and my phone is blowing up. I stop at a red light and pull my phone out. It's a bunch of comments from that video I posted on Instagram with Bronny. I did a lil prank and said I was pregnant. He was just shocked the whole time and couldn't believe it. Then I told him it was a prank and he was playfully mad. They all liked it and wanted me to prank him again, and call him another guy's name.

I look up and the light's still red.

Hmm, I guess I could prank him again. I wonder how he'd react.

The light turns green and I go.

Bronny and I are silly, I'd probably laugh when he reacts. But I'll try my best not to.

Soon I arrive at his house. I go up to his room. I don't see him. I look around, for a place to set up the camera. I put his ipad on his shelf and put clothes over it. I heard the toilet flush and he came out his bathroom.

"Oh, hey," he says to me.

He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. He leaned down to my face and burped.

I gasped and smacked his face. He started laughing. I thought he was gonna kiss me.

"Ha! You thought!" He says laughing.

I start pulling away from him and he pulls me closer, breathing in my face. His breath smells like barbrque.

"Get away from me stupid," I say trying to get away.

He starts tickling me and I bust out laughing. This is the perfect time to start the prank.

"Stop Monte!" I say.

He stops tickling me and pauses.

"What?" He says.

"Who the fuck is Monte?" He asks me.

"Uhm, nobody," I say like I'm lying.

He steps back and looks me in my face.

"Nobody?"

"No, I mean, he's a friend." I say more suspicious.

"I thought he was nobody," he says.

"I mean he's my friend, but he's nobody really," I say.

"Why did you say his name?" He asks me.

"Because, I..." I trail off not knowing what to say.

"Who the fuck is Monte?" He asks me mad now.

"My friend," I say.

He rolls his eyes.

"You're lying to my face right now y/n," he says.

I go up to him and grab his hand. He just looked down at me, a little sad.

"Baby I'm not lying," I say.

He slowly pulls his hand away from me.

"Come on y/n, no!" He says putting his hands over his face.

Oh no, he's upset😭.

I look over at the camera and frown.

Sorry baby, they wanted me to do it.

I put my hand on his stomach.