New Season!!

HEY, I hope you guys have been doing great. So guys it's been five years since the restaurant incident and It still hurts because i lost "My Man" and My baby anyway at the moment I'm having lunch with Mayah, Onnie, And Monya.

AHMAD POV

Ahmad • Y'all i just can't believe we're here now.
Mayah• I know looking where we came from.
Onnie• Yeah,
Monya• At least we're all successful and doing great.

We finally got a lunch together after all of our work schedules we can't seem to catch up we talk on the phone but it's not the same you know.

Mayah• So how are you feeling?
Ahmad• What do you mean?
Mayah• You know it's been five years since "that" happened, we just wanna know you're okay.
Monya• We love you cousin.
Onnie• Yeah you good whorrie?
Ahmad• Y'all I'm good. Does it hurt yeah but i mean i had to find peace to know that god makes everything happen for a reason whatever's meant to be will be. So anyway what's been up hoes?
Mayah• Okay good. So who been licking and dicking y'all?
Monya• Bitch you know I ain't telling.
Onnie• Y'all know i got hoes and all kind of different area codes.
Mayah• Well bitch me and my lil yeah been rocking a good minute.
Ahmad• No mf body touching me.
Monya• What it's been like five years, if you don't get you some dick.
Ahmad• Y'all know I'm waiting on the right nigga.
Mayah• Who is the right boy for you!?!!
Onnie• Yeah your standards high as hell.
Ahmad• I'm just being cautious.

So next thing you know all of our phones went off and we just looked at each other because we know that means it's time to go back to work.

Ahmad• Well y'all know that mean we all gotta dip. I Love Y'all💙
Mayah• I Love Y'all.
Monya• I Love Y'all.
Onnie• I Love Y'all.

Once i got back to my job as an Emergency Room Nurse it was a hectic a day in the room one guy had a clogged artery, and another lungs collapsed it was crazy so i was on my way out the door when Dr. Collins stopped me.

Dr. Collins• Hey Ahmad, i need to speak with you about a job opportunity.
Ahmad• Yessir what's the position?
Dr. Collins• It's assistant head nurse in Memphis.
Ahmad• As in Memphis, Tennessee?!
Dr. Collins• Yessir, I'll let you read up on the job but here's the number to Nurse Doty and she'll tell you a little bit more about the job and let me know what you think.
Ahmad• Yessir, Thank You So Much I'll review the job and get back to you.
Dr. Collins• Let me know the job isn't posted yet, you have 6 weeks.

With that he walked off and i went to my car and when i got in i was so excited i screamed this was a great opportunity to for me but now i have to think about my family and my life here. I'm sure everything will workout for the better.

I know it's been a minute and the chapter may seem like it doesn't make sense but stay tuned😉I Love You My Honeys😘
Don't forget to READ, COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE😘
I LOVE YOU BROUSSARD FAMILY 💙

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS•
INSTA• Tee.Broussard
SC• Tee.Broussard
YouTube• Tee Broussard
THANK YOU✊🏽🖤

PS• I'm thinking of ending this book but my question to you guys is should i continue Ahmad's life through another book or should i end this and do a new short stories book about different scenarios🤔🤔