NO MEANS NO

Ronnie's POV
Ronnie in the mm or to the side.

I know you guys aren't fans of me right now but believe it or not I love Ahmad with everything in me even though I did wrong I'll be damn if I let my baby get away this time no matter what I have to do to keep him.

Brittany: Ronnie no I'm not doing this again not after you made me hurt my Bestfriend.
Ronnie: You think Ahmad cares how you feel, look just one more time.
Brittany: NO!

Shit she was my only way to release all this pressure if you know what I mean. So I went to plan b which is Ahmad. Which is perfect because we have the same Teachers Aid class.

Me: Wassup Baby
Ahmad: Fuck You!
Me: I Miss You
Ahmad: Oh Really? (He said in a way I didn't like)
Me: I'm getting really tired of your fucking attitude. (I say squeezing his arm)
Ahmad: LET ME GO!
Me: Lower your fucking voice you remember what happened last time you made me mad.
Me: Today after I get done with basketball practice be at my car waiting.
Ahmad: No!
Me: Be there or else!
Ahmad: But Ronnie I can't.
Me: I just wanna talk that's all. I promise.
Ahmad: Okay.

Yes my plan is full effect I'm busting a nut in somebody tonight and I know exactly who it is.......

*After practice*

I'm all sweaty so I hit the showers after the showers I get to my car to see Ahmad standing there looking thick af.

Me: Wassup Baby
Ahmad: I'm not your baby and what did you wanna talk about.?
Me: Get in.
Ahmad:🙄

                        AHMAD POV

The drive to his house was silent. An awkward silence but that's about to change. So we pull up to his house and head upstairs to his room.

Me: Haven't been here in a while.
Ronnie: Two weeks.
Me: Long time so anyways what you wanna talk about?
Ronnie: Us babe.

Ronnie sat on the bed and told me to come sit but I refused so he starts to tickle me and pick me up and throw me on the bed playfully.

Me: Stoooooop Ronnie. (I say laughing)
Ronnie: I forgot you're very ticklish.

We look in each other's eyes and he kisses me and I let him but after a while i break the kiss.

Me: Ronnie I can't.
Ronnie: Why Not?
Me: I think I should go!

After that I get up to leave Ronnie pulls my arm back while throwing me on the bed and pulls my pants and briefs down. 

Me: Ronnie STOOOOOP!
Ronnie: Fuck that you bout to gimme me.
Me: Why are you doing this?
Ronnie: Don't question me.

As I try to fight back he holds my arms above my head he's too strong.

Me: Ronnie move. Please.
Ronnie: Shut up and suck my dick!

As I begin to get on my knees I try to run but he caught my arm and pulled me back down sticking his fully erect dick in my mouth.

Ronnie: Make that shit wet! Ahhhh yeah there you go baby just like that!

A few minuets later.

Ronnie: You bout to make nut. Get on the bed.

As I get on the bed he picks me up by my waist and enters me very roughly.

Me: Ouwwwwww! Ronnie take it easy.
Ronnie: *Moans and Groans* You know I missed this ass. Fuck!

What felt like hours of fucking he finally came inside me.

Ronnie: Stay just like that I'm bout to fucking nut!! aahhhhh fuucckk

After that he just fell on my body i feel disgusting so after that he finally takes me home. The ride to my house was silent. We finally pull up to my house.

Ronnie: You know I still love you right?
Me: 😶

As I get out I walk into my house my parents are on the couch cuddled up.

Mom: Where were you Mr?

I didn't answer i just ran to my shower after what just happened to me i don't want to speak I'm just wanna shower and sleep.

So when I get in my room I call Yani and Skye tell to them what happened.

That conversation is for the next chapter stay tuned Huns!

Keep Reading, Commenting and,                         Voting. LOVE YOU HONEYS!❤️