After a long talk with Toph about everything I get approached by lieutenant. He is wearing his dress uniform with his cover tucked under his arm respectfully.

He approaches me glances at me, then look right past me at Zuko. He raises his voice slightly to be heard by him, "Fire Lord, was is it doing out here?"

Zuko chokes on his drink after seeing my expression and coughs out, "w-what?"

I clench my hands into fists and ask, "Excuse me?" He finally looks me in the eyes. "Filthy barbarians."

I let out a gasp as Toph lets out a string of curses. Zuko shakes his head and glares at him.

"Lieutenant Aidan, you are not being wise. Irritating a Water Tribe Chief is not a great way to keep your armies alive when they have to pass through the ocean through the Water Tribe territory. They are not barbarians at all."

He smoothes down his uniform while Zuko continues.

"Not only could they ran down arrows and spears on your crew, but Chief Katara here, could singlehandedly sink your ship."

His attention finally is on me. Zuko gives me a nod, and I water bend some water from the fountain near by. I let it dance and weave through my fingers and around Zuko and he chuckles in amusement.

It seems almost alive. Then as a warning, I slam it into the ground and let it crystallize. Aidan clears his throat in shock, clearly getting my message. Zuko just hovers his hand over it and it melts into a puddle. I bend it back into the fountain as turn to Toph as if that never happened.

Toph shakes her head. "What ever that was, that must have been one heck of a show."

I nod and yawn. "I'm a little tired." I shake her hand and mumble something about her telling Zuko where I went before I disappear into the many twisting hallways.

Mystery POV

I pull at my shackles in anger as the guards switch posts. I glare and snarl at them as they do their routine check on my restraints.

As the guards switch posts the doors remain open for a brief moment, showing a woman walking down the hallway. I gasp in shock as I get a flash of a vision.

This woman half dead covered in blood sobbing, my brother screaming, a glass smashing on the floor. A falcon with a note, a fragment of a mask, and a red ribbon dancing in the wind.

I feel a surge of power and my hands crackle with electricity. I shoot a blast of electricity through my hands.

My restraints melt away, and the guards run to restrain me

My restraints melt away, and the guards run to restrain me. I send a wave of power killing or brutally injure the guards. I blast the doors off its hinges and run down the wall towards the direction the woman was walking.

I needed answers.

I see her ahead walking down the hallway. I run up behind her and slam her into the wall by her throat. She screams in pain as I send surges of electricity into her body. She shakes violently before I drop her at my feet.

"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GIVE ME THAT VISION?!"

She coughs out weakly, "What vision?" I send a kick to her stomach. She cries out in agony. "DON'T LIE TO ME BARBARIAN!"

She coughs again, and says bitterly, "Beating someone with their back turned. Now that is barbaric."

I get ready to kick her again when I hear a firm yet familiar voice call over from behind me. "AZULA. Leave her alone. She did nothing to you."

I turn towards my brother Zuko as he glares at me. The woman behind me moves but I pay little attention. I get ready to send a wave of electricity towards him when I loose control of my body. It was so unnatural I yell in anger.

I hear sobs from behind me as my body is moved into a restrained position for the guards to take me back to my cell.

Zuko's POV

The second Katara started blood bending my insane sister, she sobbed in despair. When Azula was taken away I ran to her and held her in my arms. She inched away and I remembered that she doesn't recognize me.

She looks up at me in despair, "Please your majesty, let me leave. I need to leave..."

I stop in my tracks and go silent. I have no answer.

She stumbles away from me and walks away to her own room silently. Just as she passes the open window a large hawk flies into the hall. As if it was as old friend, Katara reaches her arm out and willingly allows the bird to dig its sharp claws into her arm. She didn't have any protecting her skin so she bled from it.

Yet, she was more focused on the bird. A small letter was tied to its leg. She smiles and strokes its beak before taking the letter off.

I stare at her in wonder before she catches my eye. She says firmly, "we need to talk. Alone. Now."