Wolf

chapter twenty two: Beccas pov

"Alright let me get this straight. Not only is the man who kidnapped me claiming to be my mate is not my mate and is in fact a twin and a derganged psyhcopath." Alec looked at me and said "Thats right. Apparently thats Jordan and he is hiding is brother some place else." I looked at him curiously "Well thats strange because every time i touched Jordan i felt slight spa......." I was interrupted by Amber and her father. They didnt even flash in or make an effort to be discreet. Nope. They walked right in through the front door of this god awful ranch place they have us in. We are currently in the living room so i can see everything perfectly. Amber and her father both have blank faces on but i can see the nearly hidden rage in Ambers eyes. Probably due to the fact that Alec is sitting next to me with more than a few bruises on his face. He seemed to be concentrating on something very hard though and i could not for the life of me figure out what that might be. Turning my attention back to Amber i look to see her smirking "Well well well. What do we have here?" The guards just grinned at her and said "Are you suppose to rescue them. You and this old guy over here." She just chuckled and said "I would watch your manners he is less patient than i am." The guy just smirked as if the thought of a guy that old harming him was comical. That was the last thing he ever did. With wide eyes i watched as her father simply snapped his fingers and the guy was on his back with a broken neck. Damn. Why dont i get any cool powers? Suddenly Alec sighed as if all the energy suddenly left him and he fell unconsious. Amber growled menacingly and snapped her fingers as well and every guard near by was knocked unconsious. She ran over to us while her father stood guard. She lifted Alec effortlessly in her arms while i said "You have a lot of explaining to do." Just then we had 50 people surroudning us with scowls on their face. Amber gulped in fear. "Dad i cant----i cant help i have to find someone to heal Alec.....i need to protect him." He nodded his head slowly and said "i know what i must do. ""Dadie noooo....." He just kissed her forehead gently and whispered "I Love You." Amber was crying now but i was just confused what was he going to do? Amber still had tears running down her face but she wasnt wailing anymore. She had a fierce look of concentration her face as she tried to figure out a way to save her mate. "Amber i....." "Shhhh" She said loudly. I was quiet until i watched in amazement as her father faught of the 50 men bravely and quite well. Men were flying in every direction. Into trees.....bushes.....the lake 20 yards from here. Even into each other. Damn her father is a badass. Suddenly wind started howling loudly and the earth started shaking. A figure walked out from the woods who looked a lot like Alec. He said loudly in a booming voice "How come you started the party without me?" Lightning fast he took out all of the solders within walking distance of them with a swish of his hand. "You guys should really know not to mess with my family." I didnt know who this guy was but at the moment it didnt matter. What mattered right now was the look of pure rage on my friends Jess's rage as she looked at people trying to harm the almost identical looking Alec. She growled loudly and shifted into a pure black wolf.

Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Enjoy the story. Going to publish another chapter now. Bye.