Jordan Evans

Chapter twelve: Ambers pov

"your friend just kidnapped mine." Alec looked at me like I'm stupid "their mates obviously." I just glared at him. "obviously their mates dumbass what I mean is that their is something weird about Eric." he suddenly became very defensive. "there is nothin wrong with my best friend and future beta! I've known him for forever i would know!" he didn't even have a speck of doubt. I on the other hand do and lets just say I've been around a while. "if your so sure take me to your pack records. If he is innocent they will prove it if not then I will be on my knees begging for forgiveness. Deal?" he grinned and said "deal."

Here's the thing about fairies like me. We aren't patient people. He began to walk to the car and I scoffed I grabbed his hand and teleported us to his pack library. "where is his family history?" he started walking towards the back of the room and I sighed irritably at his slow pace. Like I said were impatient people. When we got their he pulled out a book and showed me Eric and his familys history. I read and retread it before I sighed and still found nothing. Guess were going to have to do this the hard way. Here's another thing about me I can touch anything in a room and see its past present and future. Anyone who has touched the object leaves an impression upon it. A so called presence if you will on it. With that I can find the history of an object and what really happened. Only the more powerful fae possess this gift. Lucky me I'm a royal so I happen to possess this gift. However, it takes a lot of energy out of you and makes it hard to kick some ass if your ready to pass out.

Sighing I reach out and place my palm on the page. At first nothing happens. It's so quiet. It's just me and Alec and I can feel his intense stare. I clear my mind and wait for the images to come. And then they do. All at once. I saw an elderly women writing in this book I watched as she put down Daniel and saw that that was the fathers name as Rory was the mothers. I see the woman put down two names only I can't see. Then the image disappears and their is what appears to be Alec's father gliding his hand over all of the books reminiscing and seemingly proud of his pack. And then I saw it. A man with dark shaggy brown hair and hazel eyes came into the room. He looked to be about 40 and I gasped as I saw his face. He looked so much like Eric. So this must be his father. Hmmm my thoughts were interrupted by his sudden movement he grabs the book of the shelf harshly and quickly flips it open to the page with his family history. He was about to get rid of the name when I noticed too things. One bring that he was about to erase the name using magic making him a fae. And two their was another name next to Erics with the exact same last name as Eric. The exact same birthday. His name........ Jordan Evans.

Going back to the present I look over at my mate Alec and sigh. "pup we have a big problem.

Thanks for reading! If your confused you are technically suppose to it will all be explained next chapter thanks for reading. Vote. Comment. Bye.