Damn men

Chapter fifteen: Jess's pov

To say I was pissed would be the understatement of the century! I'm beyond pissed. I'm fricking ready to kick someone's ass. I'm so pissed in fact that I might stab him again to see if he will die this time. That's right. Damn irritating man is alive and has "demands" as he likes to call them. I prefer to call them possessive ass irritating mommy loving jerk face suck whole dickwadish irritatingly annoying suggestions! Yet that's just my opinion. Here's how it started.

There he was in front of me laying in a pool of blood. Dying. Or so I thought until he opened his mouth and said "Is this the part where you confess your epic love for me?" Here's the good part....He fricking stands up! That's right! I was so shocked a squeal came from my lips and he just smirked. "I was just acting my darling." he pulled a knife out from behind him. The same knife that my mom supposedly hot him with. "butt I saw it......knife.....there.....bloodddd......" he just smiled and said "what can I say I'm a great actor. And that's when I snapped. I swung my arm back and aimed a punch at his throat but he blocked my arm. He pretended to look hurt and said "babe you wanna hurt me?" I growled at him and he chuckled. "well since I did just save your life I'm going to request something from you." growling lowly I spit out "what?" he smirked like be knew something I didnt. Then he said the one thing I never expected him to say. "Jessica lee Forrest you are now officially to be my girlfriend."

Becca's pov:

He was punching me so much. I was so tired. I thought he said we were mates. I don't get it. When he touches me I feel slight sparks and it use to be nice but now it's uncomfortable. I hate him for what he's doing to me. He said mates were to love and be there for each other yet nobody's here for me. I'm alone in this. All alone.

Ambers pov:

The coffin was not empty. Inside of the coffin.....was a dead animal. A fresh one by the looks of it. Probably to make it seem like there was a body in there from sense of smell. That means one of two things. One being Blake has no idea that Jordan is alive or two he was the one that ran him off. Either of these options did not please me. What scared me the most was the fact that my best firend was with a possible murderer, douche bag or delushional idiot. Not willing to risk my friends safety I grab my mates shocked hand an say to him "I need you to think really hard at where Blake would take my friend. Please Alec I needto find her she could be in danger." he suddenly snapped out of it and said "I'm sorry amber but I don't even know where to begin. They could be anywhere." I started to think. "is there any places you two have gone recently. Any places where he has family? Any particular place he goes to think." he paused to think and after a couple minutes I wanted to slap him when he said "well there is this place he goes to when he is stressed. It's about 3 hours away. It's this crappy motel I always hated but he loved. Said it had a nice rustic feel to it....." before he could even finish I zapped us there with the thoughts from his mind and found them. Blake was on top of Becca and he was beating her up like no tomorrow.

Becca pov:

He got tired of slapping me do he started punching me all over. I was sobbing for dear life but no one hear me. I was wondering when God would let me die when suddenly Blake was pushed off of me and a low growl came from some guys throat. Then someone was untying my hands that were tied to the bed and I looked and saw Amber. "amber....how did you find me?" she looked flustered and said "never mind that I need to get you out of here." she began to pull me up and I tried to stand but my body gave out and I was about to fall when she caught me. She tried to move to get closer to Alec but he was busy fighting Blake. She kept saying "what do I do? What do I do?" I was really tired and found it hard to stay up when I found myself jerked up and suddenly we were flying it seemed when we were jerked down by blake. "your not going anywhere." Alec was on the ground panting with blood running down his lip. "he's.....he's part warlock. He fought me with magic." Amber growled at that and started to try and heal him when Alec gently pushed her away. "what happened to you Blake?" he said. "we are friends. You helped me through Jordan's death. You were there for me. We helped each other. What happened to that." Blake smirked suddenly and said "well I guess it's time I introduced myself to you again Alec since you seem a bit confused..........I am Jordan Daniels.

Sorry about the cliff hanger. Hope you enjoyed the story! Thanks so much for reading. Please vote and comment. Love ya!. I will try to update soon! Bye people.