He Catches feelings

Swaggersouls/Eric's P.O.V- Man, I never realized how pretty Y/N actually is... God I wish I could tell her. At this rate, I think the closest thing I can have is some kind of one-night-stand and I really don't need that so I should just keep to myself because she obviously doesn't feel the same way as me.

Zuckles/Mason's P.O.V- Oi, Y/N's so pretty and funny, it's like God put her here for me. I think she thinks I'm actually retarded though cunt. Why the fuck did I have to set that kind of example for her?! Ugh.. I'm like a God damn preteen.

Fitz/Camerons P.O.V- My brain and heart has finally synced up... Y/N is the most amazing chick i've ever spoken with. Wish I could meet her.. That's it, I'm flying her out. Now.

McCreamy/Jay's P.O.V- What an amazing person. She actually cares about people unlike most I've met. It's... Different. It's.. Crazy. I'm actually happy hanging around her, and that never happens. All I have is the guys from online. The only times I ever see them is when there's a special event or trip planned out.

Tobyonthetele/Toby's P.O.V- I thought I was into men... But Y/N's blessed my life. I can't even count how many good times we have had together. It's so crazy how much of an impact she's had on me. I couldn't have asked anyone for anything more.

iNoToRiOuS/Matt's P.O.V- They always told me to stay away from weed... Look where that got me. YouTube famous. The guys told me to stay away from her... Look where that got me, in love.

I guess it's when people tell me not to, it becomes more important in my life.