The Finale Of The License Exam

Start from the beginning

Izuku activates One For All Full Cowl and heads towards the goons while the rescue group continues its operations as Mikoto uses Snow Tornado to follow close behind.

-Meanwhile-

As Gang Orca prepares to back up his lackeys, Shoto blames himself for picking a fight with Inasa during a serious situation. Even with the odds stacked against him and the compatibility of their Quirks terrible as well as their cooperation, Shoto knows that with heat wind becomes unstable. Shouto starts producing fire from his left side and hopes that Inasa is thinking of the same idea. Indeed, Inasa is thinking of the same idea and starts producing wind. Inasa then started to control the wind and blows it towards Shoto. Inasa's wind scoops up Shoto's flames and becomes unstable, blowing towards Gang Orca. Suddenly, Gang Orca is engulfed by an unstable blazing whirlwind.

Gang Orca is engulfed in a Fire Prison created by Shouto's flames and Inasa's wind. Gang Orca is impressed that Inasa and Shouto managed to still use their Quirks despite being completely immobilized. Although he wasn't amused by their bickering earlier, Gang Orca gives credit for Shoto and Inasa's combination attack and respects Inasa and Shoto for attempting to rectify their faults by working together. Which is something they need to work on if they ever crossed paths once again in the future.

Goons: BOSS!!!

The goons that were stopped by Shindo's quake have gotten back up and see that their boss is being besieged by flame and wind.

The goons attempt to stop Shouto, but Shouto creates a small iceberg to stop the goons from advancing towards him. The other goons that have gone ahead towards the rescue area see that their boss Gang Orca and their fellow goons are in trouble.

???: Where do you think you're going?!!

Suddenly, Izuku and Mikoto appears before attacking the three goons. Deku uses his One For All Full Cowl: Shoot Style which knocks one down.
While Mikoto uses ice blizzard to freeze the other two in their path.

Before the other goons can attack Izuku and Mikoto, Mashirao and Kelly appears and attacks a few goons.

Kelly: Are you alright?

Mikoto: Yeah. We're fine. What about the rescue group? Did they make it.

Ojiro: The rescue operations are almost completed and back up should arrive soon.

Deku: Great!

Mera sees that there are three remaining HUC members that still need rescuing and after they are saved, he can conclude the Second Exam.

Kenji, Mio, Mina and Fumikage arrive and use their respective Quirks to attack and knock down some goons.

Kenji: These goons were no trouble at all.

Mio: At least we're winning.

Mina: Right! And look! The other examinees are coming to help!

Like Mina said, examinees from other schools begin to arrive to help battling the goons. Out of nowhere, some goons are knocked down by a long tongue. Tsuyu was the one who knocked the goons down and reveals that she can turn invisible thanks to her Camouflage.

Another goon tried to attack her from behind but was soon intercepted by Souta.

One good glance from his eyes and the goon begin to scream from having a nightmare.

Souta: Pathetic.

Tsuyu: Thanks for the help Kobayashi-kun.

Souta: Don't mentioned it.

Mashirao then asks Tsuyu about the rescue operations, to which Tsuyu replies that the rescue operations are mostly complete.

Shiketsu High have also arrived with the hairy male student, Nagamasa, attacking some goons with his hair.

Meanwhile, Gang Orca is still engulfed by the fiery Fire Prison. However, Gang Orca isn't worried one bit as he had already planned ahead. Gang Orca throws water on himself to prevent himself from drying out.

Gang Orca disperses the fiery whirlwind with a roar and asks Inasa and Shouto a simple question.

Orca: What do you two have planned on doing next?

Izuku appears and attacks the Number 10 Hero with an enhanced One For All Full Cowl kick, but Gang Orca defends himself from Izuku's kick.

However, Mikoto also appeared once again delivering a powerful ice ball straight into Gang Orca's abdomen.

Orca: Gah?!!

Inasa and Shouto are surprised that Izuku and Mikoto arrived.

Shouto: To the bitter end, Midoriya and Yukimura always comes to the rescue.

Inasa: *Grins* Heh~!

With that, the second and final exam to the Provisional License Exam comes to a close.

Class 1-C and Class 1-A won.