She looks at me with those eyes, the eyes that tell me how much she wants me. "Choke me." She begs.

I grab her by her throat and gently squeeze, running my tongue along her bottom lip down to her neck. Kissing her in her spot while simultaneously bouncing her on my cock.

My hands gripping her waist as she clenches the headrest behind me. Jealous that my shirt on her is covering her perfect tits I rip it as well.

Our movements are feral, all lust and love and wild energy as we collide into each other in the small seat.

Our bodies tangled as skin on skin delivers us pure bliss. She reaches for my hand and places it back on her throat, bouncing her small body herself. Fuck.

"Say my fucking name," I demand, gripping the soft skin of her breast in one hand and her neck in the other.

"Aiden." She moans, all breath.

"Come." I demand, knowing she obeys my commands at all times. I love the way that when I tell her what to do, her body obeys me. Her movements become slower, our foreheads touch as she cries out in blissful pleasure as she comes undone on my cock.

I push her hair out of her face, "Suck me until I'm done with you." She pulls her bottom lip in between her teeth as she slides off of me. I grab the ripped T-shirt and clean myself off for her.

Her lips slide around me as she lowers her mouth down. "I taught you fucking well." I praise her, gripping her hair in my hands to make the movements slightly faster.

"Fuck." I moan, coming to the edge as she brings herself farther down. She gags slightly, the sound turns me on more. Finally, she takes all of me in.

"Fuck, Emilia. That's..." I can barely speak, the pleasure is overwhelming. "That's right baby, open your throat for me." One final thrust and I unload down her throat, she stays there. Drinking me in.

...

"You ripped all my clothes!" She slightly laughs while holding all of the shredded items in her hands.

I kiss her forehead, "I like you being naked."

Rolling her eyes she leans over the backseat, grabbing one of my black shirts from the stack I keep in here. "I got it. At least you didn't rip my jeans."

We don't start the car. Instead, she slides into the middle seat after getting dressed and leans her head against my shoulder. The night is quiet when it's not filled with moans, I just know she's going to want to know what I was talking about in the living room.

"Aiden." She breathes the words quietly, lifting up to meet my gaze. "I need to know what's been going on with you." Okay good, I dodged that bullet. She's more worried about me. Of course, she is, what did I do to deserve her?

I spill. Telling her about my dad, my mom, my fears. I spill it all. Lay all of my insecurities out in front of her, with no fear that she will step on them. Instead, she lifts my head and kisses my face.

She nods once, taking in the information. "So... do you want to tell me what's been happening in your nightmares?"

"I don't..." I hesitate, not wanting her to think I'm insane.

Her reassuring tone helps, "I know it's hard babe. But you have to talk about what happened in Italy at some point. Your nightmares are too much."

"My nightmares." I repeat, a gentle humorless laugh escaping my lips, "They're not about Italy, Emilia."

"Please talk to me Aiden." She begs, trailing her gentle fingers on my open hand.

I take a deep breath, "They're about Leo."