Chapter 2

Ok so next chapter is here uwu

Jack's pov

After some time we got out of saferoom suit up. We get to the stage. I saw again the new employee in some uniform or costume. After our preforming I walked to the new employee. She seemed busy with kids so I waited for her to be done with her preforming. After she was done i took her by hand and walked with her in to the saferoom. She looked confused.

Madison's pov

I was confused where is this orange man in Spring Freddy suit dragging me. After he walked in strange room he stopped. Another man in Spring Bonnie's suit was there. His skin looked like mine. The orange man spoke "See Dave, this is the employee who I was talking about". "Dave? Dave Miller?! It's him! But why is the orange man calling him Dave, his real name is William" i looked at the purple man and he was out of his suit. "Dave Miller?" I said and he look at me, like I was some kind of police. "How does this newbie know my name?" "I don't know" I smiled "My dad used to work with you" I giggled. "Wait Henry had a daughter?!" the orange man asked. "No, I was adopted by him" "Oh that's why you know my name" Dave smiled too. "I should say my name too then, I'm Jack. Jack Kennedy" I looked at him "I'm sorry for your sister and brother Jack" I said. Now I know surely he was confused "H-how do you know about that?!" "Dad told me"
Jack was now confused and little bit scared. "What's your name?" Jack asked "Madison Miller. But you can call me Ray or Maddie"

Jack's pov

How does she know so much. I just got my suit of when I heard Dave start talking about his plan to shut down the Fazbender's. She accepted to shut down the Fazbender's. Dave looked exited then he asked me. I was about to refuse when Madison looked at me and she had the puppy eyes. "Ok I'm joining too" Dave seemed to be more exited than a child on Christmas. "Ok Sportsy you and i will lure the kids in Saferoom. Ray you will get ready to kill them with us. Ok?" Dave said. I nodded and Madison too. I got back my suit, I suited up and got out saferoom. Dave was right behind me with his suit on him.

Dave's pov

We walked to the stage and Sportsy started to lure kids in saferoom. I couldn't wait so I started to ask Old Sport. "Is it done?" "No Dave" I asked again "Now?" "No". "Now?" "DAVE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP AND LET ME DO THE JOB" "Ok I stop". After some time he lured the kids in saferoom. We get to the Saferoom where was Ray with knife behind her back. I get my knife too and Jack was holding them so they can run away.

Madison's pov

I started to kill kids with Dave. After some time all of us were covered in blood. Jack's suit wasn't but Dave's was. And my uniform was bloody too. I got out of the saferoom to go on girls bathroom. When I was finished, and back in my original clothes it was 6 pm. I needed to go with Jack to Phone guy's office. We get there. Phone guy asked if know about the missing kids. We said we don't know anything. After talking with Phone guy I walked out of pizzeria and walked to my house. I opened my door. I was tired and exited in same time. Dad would be proud if he was here. I got to my room and getting ready to sleep when I heard my mobile. I looked at my mobile, there was message from Dave. I read the message. After that I fall asleep.

Wow 659 words
I know it's short but I'm not good writer at stories