Chapter 2

"Not edited"
I have writers block. #unicornsarelife
The pic above is Hayden Grey casually smoking.
=====================================================================================

Emillie's p.o.v.

***
Sarah, Simon and I were walking when suddenly Jackson the Jock's leader walked up to us. Great, an egotistic person right in our path of walking. He walked in front of me and of course his little crew followed right behind him. He leaned against the lockers and turned his head toward me.

" Hey there Emillie, so how's was your day today." He smirked. I sighed mentally we all know he doesn't care about my day today, but I decided to just answer him back. I forced a smile out and said," My day was great" I paused and tried to side step him, " But I have class that my friends and I have to get to." But as always I knew that wasn't going to happen.

He got up from the lockers and walked in front of me again. I groaned frustrated. He smirked at me. "I know you're just playing hard to get babe, I know you want this." he then used his hands to gesture around his body. I gagged mentally, but sighed aloud. He has been doing this ever since last year and it gets more annoying every single TIME. I looked up at Jackson, " Why can't you just leave me alone, i'll never ever be with you." I glared up at him. He then walked closer to me and got all up in my face. " I know you want me just like-." He abruptly got cut off by someone next to me

" Jackson just leave her alone and get to class."

Confused I turned my head to the side where the voice came from. When I turned my head I did not believe my eyes. It was Hayden Grey the rumored druggie of our school, still I won't believe it till I see it myself. Hayden Grey was a junior but was 18 since he dropped out of sophomore year when his parents died two years ago I was a freshmen and him a sophomore.

When he came back the next year he had to redo 10th grade since he didn't finish, which is why we were the same grade. No one knows what happened to him when he left for a year though. But before he left he was also a jock and used to be best friends with him. He actually was the schools golden boy was the schools next big football player until the accident happened . Where he cut off any connections to anybody. Also another reason why he is no longer friends with the jocks and them.

Since Hayden left Jackson became leader and had been ass since then. I never expected him to see him help me or anyone for that matter. I space out too much. Back to the real world Hayden was looking at Jackson without a care of the world. Hayden was slightly more built and taller then Jackson, so he was kind of intimidating.

Jackson grounded his teeth together and glared at Hayden. " What are you going do to about it?" I was about to say something when Hayden went in front of me and said something to me. "Go to class Emillie, i'll talk to him." He then pushed me to my friends and went back to talking to Jackson. I was speechless, I never spoke to him yet he was standing up for me, that was the first time he spoke to me yet he knew me. I guess it had to do with we've had a lot of the same classes together. I was about to say something to him when Sarah pulled my arm and led my to class. When I turned my head to look back at Hayden there was a crowd forming around them. I sighed I guess i'll have to tell my thanks later.

***

Hayden's p.o.v. (surprise😬)

I looked at Emillie as she walked away from us. I couldn't see her anymore when a crowd started to form around us and blocking her from my view. I looked down and sighed, I have no idea why i'm even here helping her out. I guess I'm just tired of Jackson's shit. I've known her since sophomore year, but never spoke to her before. But I've always taking a liking to her and I was about to talk to her about taking her on a date when the accident happened.

Flashback

I was walking down towards lunch when I was thinking about Emillie. 'I could do this' I told myself as I walked. ' I'm going to walk there, do a little small talk and then smoothly ask her on a date' I smiled that sounds like a plan to me. When I was walking I saw her talking to her friend and her friend's boyfriend. I couldn't stop smiling this is it I'm gonna ask her.

The bonus was I lived right next to her and could just walk to her house next door. Then I'll take her out bowling or something. She truly was beautiful with her black hair and electric blue eyes. It's something that could stare right into your soul.

I was almost there when I got a phone call. I frowned it was from the hospital. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello." Something didn't feel right.

"Hello, is this Hayden Grey son of Jenny and Frank Grey?"

My heart froze, something was definitely wrong.

"Yes, this is him."

"Sir, this is the hospital calling to inform you your parents have been in a car crash this morning, and they were rushed to the hospital in critical condition."

My heart stopped beating. I dropped my phone to the floor, everything I wanted to do forgotten. I ran down the hallway past everyone when I past by Jackson. He pulled my arm and stopped me.

" Whoa Hayden what's going on, why are you running?" I sighed.

" I don't have time for this Jackson, I gotta go now." I know it sounded mean, but I needed to go now. I pulled my arm from him and ran towards the doors, ignoring the calls of my friends as I ran. I ran to my car since I was sixteen my parents got me a car for me passing my drivers test. My parents...... I started up the car and rushed to the hospital. I refused to cry, I will not cry. My parents will be fine and we will be together and be a happy little family.

That's what I thought until I got there......

Flashback to be continued.........

***

=====================================================================================

oooohhhh things are getting interesting.. I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter and little insider in Hayden's life. Sorry if the Hayden's p.o.v. sucked it's hard to right in a guys perspective. Until next time.

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Byeeeee

-Ange