My man👅💙: Get your ass out here before I come get you.

"Alright ladies let's go, you know Jah can be impatient."

"I'm tryna fix these damn lashes! " Pam yelled in response.
"Jeez, you must be putting Xavier through shit" Tania mocked her playfully.
"He knows how to keep up. That's why he's my baby. Now let's go get lit in that motherfucking party! "

Pam has always been wild. But I love her. We got out of my apartment and I locked the door. In good time, we were out of the elevator and heading outta the building. I spotted Jamari's matte black Lamborghini. His door was open and I could spot him sitting inside. The girls went over to their men. I couldn't help but glance at Pam and Xavier. How could he keep her so calm and blushing?
I shook my head letting out a little laughter.
Jamari stepped out and walked towards me. Ooo did he look good tonight.
"Is this me? " he asked as his eyes roamed my body.
"You're so silly" I giggled shyly.
"Damn. Do a spin for me." He held my hand and made me do a 360.
"You better not leave my side tonight. Ain't nobody should lust over you but me." He said as he bit on his bottom lip starring hard into my eyes.
I felt my body shiver at his intense stare.
"I hear you baby"
He nodded at my response and pulled me to himself as we headed for his car.
He opened my door for me, without taking his eyes off me.
"You so fucking beautiful Luna" he whispered in my ear before letting me sit in the car. Woo, I hope I make it tonight.
He went over to his seat and we left for the club.
Chris and Xavier had left a little bit before us.

Pulling into a private parking lot behind the club, Jah found a good parking space and drove right in.
"Don't get outta my sight, you hear me baby?" He asked placing his hand on my upper thigh. I held my breath at his action.
"Sure boo. I'm a but nervous to go in tho"
"It ain't gonna be nothing babe. Just keep your head up, be yourself and ignore the nigga that be smiling at you "
I laughed at how jealous he sounded.

"Isn't that gonna be mean babe? "
"Nope. It's for their safety. If you don't want me breaking a niggas limb."
He stepped out and got my door for me.
Hand in hand, we walked towards the entrance. The breeze have me a little ease.
Immediately we came to sight, the cameras went off on us. I kept my focus on the entrance like Jah did.
He dapped up the bouncers and they nodded at me. I reciprocate the action and head in with Jah.
The music was bouncing off the walls straight into my ear. It was hella loud.
It was the typical club setting. An exotic bar with hundreds of drinks up in there. As we headed up the stairs, I looked at the people dancing. Jeez it was wild in here.

"This is the VIP spot baby. You ready to meet my friends? "
"I guess"
He pulled me to his chest and placed his lips in mine.
"You're gonna be good."
He smacked my ass causing me to wince.
"Behave yourself boy"

We got in and the first thing I noticed was the strippers giving most of the guys a show. Hell no. I stopped walking and tugged on Jamari's shirt.

"What's wrong baby? "
"You ain't going there are you? " I asked pointing to the strippers.
He let out a hearty laugh and shook his head.
"You're all I want bae"

*Jamari *

Seeing Luna get a bit jealous was funny as hell to me. She had nothing to worry about. I'm all hers. I spotted John with his wife Emily and headed over to him.
"Happy birthday fam! "
"Jah! My man wassup? " I hugged him and did same to Emily.
"Good bro. Uhm y'all this is Luna. My baby" I pulled Luna in front of me. She blushed shyly as she shook hands with them both.
"Wow you're so pretty Luna. Jah I'm so proud of you! " Emily squealed as Luna giggled.
"For real bro. I see you're moving on and doing yourself good" John dapped me again.
"I had no idea I was coming to Fabolous' birthday. Happy birthday, and I really love your music." Luna said to John.
He laughed and gave her a hug.