Torture

This chapter may be a bit graphic for some people but I want to keep it like this to really explain everything they aregoing through in here. I'll put »»»»» when it starts and «««« when it ends

Coldwater being splashed on my face makes me jerk awake. What the hell just happened? I let my eyes adjust to my surroundings and see I'm in a small cube-like room strapped down tightly to a chair.

The same monster who took me here in the first place looms over me, a sickeningly sweet smile on his face.

"Lucky for you number one, I've got the pleasure of running your tests," Haydes says to me. I lift my head up to look at him, water dripping down my face.

"you're a sick son of a bitch, you know that," I say practically spitting the words out at him.

"I'm just doing my job," He says leaning down so our face our centimetres apart.

"Where did you take my friends," I say keeping my voice strong and confident with every word, not letting him have the satisfaction of hearing me scared.

"Oh them, they're somewhere else having a little fun too," He says smirking at me, I've finally had enough so I swing my head back and headbutt him in the nose. He stumbles backwards, his hand holding onto his nose as blood drips down his arm.

"you bitch," He says and rushes forward grabbing me by the neck with his bloody hand, he pushes me forward so my chair is balancing on its back two legs the only thing holding me in place is his hand wrapped around my throat.

"you've got a little blood right around there," I said glancing down at his nose but making sure to keep direct eye contact.

"don't think you've got away with anything here, I'll be back and it will be worse than before," Haydes says letting go of my neck and walking out the room.

Once he's left the room I finally let myself feel scared, I feel myself struggling to take deep breaths knowing that I'm about to have a panic attack.

"Breath Skye, breathe" I mutter to myself keeping my eyes closed and focusing on the breaths I'm taking in.

Once my breathing has settled down I open my eyes and look down at my hands behind my back. They are tied tightly with some rope against the back of this chair, my hopes of breaking the beams at folded once I realise its made of metal.

I look for further things that could help give me an advantage out of here but I suddenly realise what good would that do?

I manage to escape out of here and then what, I can't free all 23 of us without getting stopped, I'm not superman. I just need to wait out whatever's next for me and hopefully regroup to get out of here because there's no way I'm going through this almost every week.

Haydes comes back through the door about 10 minutes later, tissue up his nose and not a very happy look on his face.

"I swear to your number one, if you ever pull something like that again I'll beat you to a pulp, I don't care if your bloody special," He says mumbling the last part but I'm able to catch most of it.

"so what fun activities do we have planned today," I ask sarcastically.

"well wouldn't you just love to know." He says before grabbing a needle and jabbing it into my arm.

"Ow," I say looking at him in confusion.

"nighty nighty," He says waving at me, my head starts to feel incredibly heavy and drops down against my chest, I watch his feet walk it the room as my eyes close yet again.