"Now just wait, till how I make you feel down there.." he giggled smirking.

"Is it gonna hurt.." I grabbed his hand.

"No.." he looked to the side.

"Okay.. just a little" he smiled at me.

"But it's gonna feel so good babygirl.." he held my cheek.

"Trust me.." he stared back at me.

"I trust you..." I pulled his neck and kissed him.

As we kissed he used his hand to pull off my panties gently.

I felt the material of his boxers touch my skin, and I got nervous.

He held onto my thigh and my waist, while he still moved mouths with mine.

"Can I..?" He pulled out of the kiss, and asked me if he could stick his length inside me.

"Yes.." I breathed heavy.

"I'm going now.." he looked at me.

He pulled his boxers waistband down a little. His dick sprung out and we both laughed.

I blushed. He was hard, and it was because of me.

He used one of his hand to guide it to my pussy, which once it was at my hole, he pushed forward and slide it inside me.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and a stretch in my pussy.

Which is caused me to squint my eyes. Bite on my lip. And grip hard onto his shoulders.

"Are you okay babygirl..?" He looked at me. Making sure I was okay.

"Y-yes.. it hurts diego." I looked at him.

"You're crying..." his titled his head.

"It's just from the pain.." I rubbed his shoulders.

"I'm okay though... please make me feel good." I begged him. I had a moaning tone when telling him.

"Of course..." he smirked.

He started sliding in and out of me and I could not contain the pleasure that I felt inside my body.

My mouth formed a o shape as he continued to slide deep and fast inside of me.

"Diego!" I moaned fucking hard.

"Fuck I love when you say my name.." he moaned.

..
I thrusted hard inside her, making sure to hit her g spot each time. Even if she is a virgin, I'm hitting that g spot. Which she loved it.

She moaned my name, making me hot.

My hands pressed roughy on her waist.

I could hear her little voice moaning so much, I fucking loved making her feel like this.

"It feels so good diego.." she cried moaning.

She was literally crying moaning. Yes it's real. It's when you feel so fucking good, I make you cry.

I laughed, breathing hard, from me stroking her.

My body flexed all around, holding up my body weight and the fast strokes inside of her body.

I moaned when I felt her wrap her legs around my waist and her pussy clenched on my dick. She held onto my shoulder, I found it adorable.

I went in and out of her fast for about 10 minutes.

And then I went slower, and harder.

And then her pussy let out all her juicy cum onto my dick.

She looked at me and looked back at her, letting her know it was okay.

I felt my cum about to bust, so I fucked her a little more.

I slid in and out of her a couple more times, and then pulled out, and let the cum squirt on my sheets.

No condom. Pull out game strong. I smirked in my head.

She breathed heavy, trying to catch her breath. I layed next to her and comforted her as much as I could.

She was hooked onto me, as if she was scared.

"You okay..?" I looked at her while her head was on my chest.

"Yes.. thank you so much diego. You made me feel things I've never felt.." she moved her head up, letting her eyes look in my eyes.

We stared into each other's eyes for a long time.

"I've never met anyone like you." I told her. Which was the truth. Any other girl I fucked with, they just.. weren't really into it. And neither was I.

Her tho. Another story.

"Really..?" She smiled at me.

I nodded.

"I feel flattered" she said.

"Why..?" I looked at her.

"Cause I don't know how you could like me.." she looked away from my eyes.

"Why..? You think I'm so  attractive, that'd I'd never date anyone, that's as attractive as me?" I looked at her. 

"That. But not even, I feel like you have a way better personality than I do." She said.

"Shut up. I love you, and you think that if you were ugly I would fuck you like I just did?" I asked her in all seriousness.

She looked at me.

"Exactly.." I rolled my eyes smiling a little and layed with her.

"I love you too.." she told me before she fell asleep.

I smiled.
.