meet and greet☕️

I couldn't wait to see diego. Me, my mom, and my dad were driving to Los Angeles to go see diego. Well me.. duh. My dad hated Diego but accepted the fact that I was going. But he would never let me go alone. He's this way about diego more because of things he's heard about him. My mom on other hand doesn't mind and wants me to go be with him, she knows he makes me happy.

We arrived. My dad unlocked the door and I pushed it opened. My mind was filled with thoughts. I was so nervous and excited.

"Oh my God, mom I'm scared" I said nervous and laughing.

"It's gonna be ok" she laughed with me.

My dad was sorta in bad mood but watched what I did very closely.

We walked into the convention center... it was so big, filled with people. My eyes looked everywhere. Music was playing, everyone was laughing meeting there favorite creators. And then that's when I saw diego. Walking. Girls following him.

I ran to him. I threw my arms over him and hugged him so hard. He smiled into my neck. And pulled me in by the waist, he spun me around a little and relaxed from the hug. His hands slid down mine. His eyes scanned my face, I caught him looking at my lips so I looked at his.

"Sorry that was really unexpected.." I laughed about the hug

"No,no it's fine" he smiled.

"Uh- uhm! Where are you gonna be?" I asked him. I tried my hardest not to seem like a fan.

"Umm.. I'm just gonna be walking around, most likely in my hotel room the rest of the day" he laughed.

"Oh ok! Well I hope I see you again." I was gonna go in for another hug before he stopped me.

"Wait, what's you're name." He stared at my face. I could feel the vibe from him. He liked the way I looked...

My cheeks turned light red.

"R-roselie.." my hands still on his.

"Pretty.. I'll see you around" he smiled. His dimples showing threw.

I hugged him this time his arms over me. He squeezed me tightly and then pulled out.

...

I walked back to my mom and dad

"Wowwww roselieee!!" My mom laughed with me. Excited.

"I knowww oh my gosh" I bent my knees.

"I can't believe this" my dad rolled his eyes.

"It's okkkk he didn't even do anything" I told my dad.

"Yeah if he does I'll break his face"

My mouth just opened in shock.

"Jorge!" My mom hit his shoulder laughing

I needed to find her again. She's the next one. I searched around until. There she was sitting down on her phone, with her mom. Damit. Seem genuine. Seem genuine Diego. I walked up to her table and then she looked at me.
-

A couple of hours later I was sitting in a Starbucks, with my mom. My dad was outside smoking a cigarette.

All the sudden...
Diego walks up to the table I'm sitting in.

"hey.." he looks at me.

"H-hi" I looked at him and at my mom.
She watched us like a movie.

His hands were on the table while he stood up.

"Wanna go to the prom with me?" His eyes looked like if he was high, but he wasn't.

"Really..?" I started getting excited.