pools & partys

I went outside to the huge party, pool party to be specific. It was like 2:am and this whole hotel was up. All the influencers spread around the whole hotel while fans upon fans, followed them.

I walked in with my pass on in my bikini and looked around slowly. Things moved fast around me but I just observed. I had one boy in mind though, Diego. I let my eyes search everywhere around for him, but I couldn't see him.

Until, I saw a group of girls crowded and grabbing onto someone, he was leading them around. Fuck he was fine. He made all the girls do what he said, and they actually listened. They followed behind him so easily. And he could touch them and do whatever he wanted, and get away with it.

I immediately watched closely. I watched as slowly all the girls left after they got what they wanted from him. There was about 5 girls left around him, he watched them, and smiled. They were mesmerizing by him, and I didn't blame them. He had me staring.

I took my chance to go up to him when I saw he was walking away. My body moved towards him but my mind told me things that made me shake inside.

It was nighttime and people were jumping off the rail into the pool, and dancing while their parents were drinking at the bar.

I went to a corner to meet him.  He has his grey shorts on, shirtless with his pass on. His curls lightly wet, and his abs looked so good.

"Uh." Came out of me.

"Diego!" I semi yelled.

He turned around and walked towards me.

He stood in front of me, and sized me. Looking at me from bottom to top. My body stood in front of his, and my little bikini and his grey shorts, were the only thing on. I got really hot.

He waited for me to say whatever it is I wanted.

"Uh.. can I hug you?" I don't even know why I said that. It just came out of me.

He laughed.

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into his chest, and wrapped his arms around me.

I held onto him, and I closed my eyes. He dug his face into his arms, and squeezed me.

We both pulled out of the hug.

"Woah" i giggled.

"Felt some type of way?" He looked at me strongly.

"Mhm" I nodded my head.

"Your so fine..." he pulled me by my hip.

"Wanna go to my room..?" He brought his hot breath to my ear.

And then brought his face in front of mine. Waiting for my answer.

"Yes.." I low key begged him.

He smirked.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the party.

We went back into the hotel, and we moved fast into the elevator.

I got the sexual vibe off of him as soon as we both stood in the elevator.

"Are you ready..?" He looked at me, staring in my eyes each time he spoke to me.

I nodded. I couldn't say anything, my heart race was faster than I could feel.

I wanted to wrap my body around him, and him to suck on my neck and stick his thick dick inside me.

The elevator opened, and he grabbed my wrist.

We walked to his room and he used the card to get in.

A strong smell of cologne blew in my face, causing me to feel happier around him.

When we got in and threw the card on the desk and grabbed me.

He smiled, and he got 10x hotter with this dimples and that jawline.

He kissed me for the first time. And I never wanted him more.

I opened my legs letting him have his space and comfort to do this with me.

I grabbed his jawline and kissed him back. We made out for a couple a minutes getting wetter. And his length sprung up against my bathing suit.

his lips traveled down my neck, and he sucked nice on it, leaving hickeys on me.

I moaned right by his ear. He squeezed my hip, knowing I did.

He brought small kissed all the way down to my stomach.

He looked at me smirking , and pulled my bathing suit off.

He purposely pressed his body against me while he reached over me to grab a condom.

He took his shorts off and his boxers as well.

His slipped on the condom, stuck his thick dick inside me.

I got stretched so much. I moaned.

"First time?" He breathy heavy.

"Mhm" I let out.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good baby." He put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Tell me when I can move.." he spoke low.

He cared. I was in awe.

"Ow" I moaned he moved a little.

"...okay" I breathed heavy. I looked at our private parts.

He started moving back and forth inside of me. I couldn't contain my feelings. He made me feel things I didn't know I had in me.

I moaned loudly. He stroked me fast.

His body moved with mine, we were in sync.
He moaned, my walls squeezed on his thick dick.

"Do that..." he moaned.

I clenched more on his dick, and he kept fucking me.

"Ughhh" he groaned.

I moaned in his ear, cumming on his dick. It felt amazing. The best physical feeling.

He cummed shortly after me. His body still over me, his muscles flexed. I bit my lip.

He smiled at me.

He pulled out and took off the condom, and threw it away.

"Diego.. thank you" I kissed him.

"anytime.." he winked.

He handed me his phone, and asked for my number.

I smiled so hard. He put his arm around me and cuddled up next to him. He had his shorts back on and he offered me shorts of his, and his hoodie.

"Okay" I smiled at him.

I put them on and he kissed me.

"Goodnight" I wrapped my body around him and did the same.

-
🖤