Chapter 1 The Cheater

Raeanne is a 29 year old plus size lady. She weighs 190lbs and wears a size 16. She works as a publishing agent and is always looking for the next great romance novel. While she's very good at her job, she's unlucky in her love life.

She's happy with her body. Most of the guys she's dated wanted her to diet. As soon as they'd mention it or try to change her, she'd end it with them. She fully believes the right guy will love her curves and all. Her friends call her Rae.

Allison who goes by Ally, is 27 and works in the Human Resources department at Rae's work. That's how they met five years ago. They've been best friends every since. They now share a two bedroom apartment. Ally is also a plus size lady. She tends to pick guys who can't be faithrul.

People often mistake them for sisters. While they do favor each other with similar features they are no kin.

Currently Rae is dating a guy named Jeremy. He works in the same building but for a law firm. He's 32 years old, and they've been dating for three months.

Ally is dating a guy named Scott. He works at the cafe across the street. He's the manager and is 30 years old. They've been dating for six months. Her longest relationship yet.

"Hey Babe, Scott is off today so I'm going to run by his house after work. I may stay the night. But I'll text you for sure so you don't worry." Ally texted Rae.

"Ok be safe." Rae replied.

After work Ally goes to Scott's house. There's a red sports car in his driveway. Ally had a bad feeling. She let's herself in his house.

"Hey honey, I brought dinner." Ally replied as she waled in the door.

She didn't get a response, but heard noises coming from the bedroom. Then it sounded like a huge thud, and then running. She walked to the bedroom and opened the door.

"Are you for freaking real?? You cheating piece of dog poop!!" Ally screamed.

"Baby, I can explain." Scott replied.

"Oh yeah? Well this should be good. So go ahead and explain why you are naked in your bedroom with a naked woman who isn't me?" Ally demanded.

"It's not like that." He replied.

"Really? From where I stand it looks exactly like that!" Ally retorted.

"It was just sex. She means nothing!" He replied.

"Yeah well that's even worse. Beccause you just ended our relationship over "just sex"!" Ally quoted.

"Baby don't be like that!" He pleaded.

"You lost the right to call me baby. Guys like you are what give men bad names! We are done! Don't call me, don't come by my apartment, in fact lose my freaking number!" Ally yelled.

She turned around and grabbed the food bags, her purse, and slammed the door. Then she hurried to her car as fast as she could. Her tires left rubber marks on his drive as she left.

Ally called Rae on her cell. "Rae hope you don't have dinner. Cause I'm coming home and I've already bought it."

"Oh no! Again?" Rae asked.

"Yep cheating prick. Get this, in his bedroom naked with another woman and it was "just sex". The nerve of him!" Ally explained.

"I'll be here. Drive safe." Rae demanded.

Ally arrived at their apartment. She told Rae the whole story. Then they ate the food Ally had bought.

"Six whole months I wasted on that jerk!" Ally replied.