Dark Blue Wind and the Thorn Rose

(Sonic's POV)

It was 3 days ago that Amy changed her looks and her fashion. I don't know why but it could be because she was tired of my fan girls picking on her. I can understand her on that but why change style and attitude.

"Man, I should've defended her against those mean fan girls. Amy is always my number one fan for years" I said to myself.

I wonder how she's doing right now at her house. I ran to her location and saw her sitting outside listening to music. It sounded very heavy metal and she looked like she's trying to be emotionless like Shadow.

"Ummm Hi Amy" I waved to her but she didn't hear so she turned it off.

"Oh it's you" She said in a deadpan manner.

I chuckled nervously at her behavior, no bubbly personality or that cheerful expression from her.

"Amy, you really changed a lot" I finally spoke out.

"No thanks to the fans" Amy replied.

She looked almost like a vampire goth or something. She dyed her ends purple and even got an emo bang on her right eye.

"I'm sorry Sonic I just had to change my look because I'm sick and tired of your other fans making fun of me" Amy said.

"Ames, just because they make fun of you doesn't mean you should change into something new" I begged.

"It's too late, Sonic. The old me is never coming back. She's gone and she unleashed her emotionless side. I'm sorry, Sonic. I just can't live being like a girly girl. I've became a new thorn on her rose" Amy said, going back inside her house.

I stood there all by myself. I lost my only fan girl that never given up hope. If I can't reason with her, what else can I do to get her attention? That old Amy is still in there.

-

A while later I was at Tails' workshop. Even Silver and Shadow are there too just to spend some time with my young brother Tails.

"She just looked emotionless like Shadow. No offense, Shadow" I said while pacing back and forth.

"None taken. All this time the fans made fun of her really got her" Shadow said.

"Does she still love you?" Tails asked.

"I dunno if she does but decides not to show it. I really miss her cute laughs, calling me Sonikku and warm hugs" I said.

"Well, if she can't do her old self, you're gonna have to be like what she is" Silver suggested.

"What?! Me as some emo goth hedgehog?! Do you know what emos and goths are like? They don't show their enthusiasm or feel excitement" I said.

"Either that or lose Amy forever. She's not gonna want anyone that is not her fashion style. You are just Sonic with a cocky attitude and it doesn't open Amy's door for her attention. If you were emo goth, she would open her door to let you in her life" Shadow explained.

I thought about it, even if it means throwing away my ego which I don't want. But if this is the only way to get Amy to love me like she used to be, then I guess I have to sacrifice my ego.

"Alright I'll do it. Now to get the attire and see what she thinks" I said.

"Keep your real shoes in storage" Tails said.

"I will" I said.

"You know about emo and goth fashion, Shads. You should be able to find attire for him" Silver said.