Childhood

Barrys POV*
My childhood wasnt all flowers and happiness. It was sad and i was weak. I had lost my mother then my father. Then kids at school learned that my dad was in prison and started to mock me and bully me. I hated it. But i always had iris on my side and that made me kinda happy. After about a year living with joe and iris, i started to warm up to them and except the change that happened. I had to fight my emotions and be strong for my mother and be strong for my father. Some of you might not know this but through out the years with joe and iris i started to feel like they were my family. My hope. My strength. It might be wierd since im not related to the wests but doesnt matter they accepted me and that was all i needed to make that step to a family.

When i first meet iris and joe, my parents and i were at Central Citys Park. We were near the swings, laughing and having such a great time. Then Iris came and sat next to me. I started the conversation and we became friends. Then her dad came and started talking to my parents and eventually they became friends.

It turns out that iris didnt have any friends and came to my school. I found her one day crying near a tree at recess and i hugged her and told her "im not leaving you alone again" and ever since we always meet each other at the park everyday after school. And sometimes i would go to her house and play video games until it was time to go home.

On the night of my moms murder, i went to joes house where he took me in and i became sort of iris's brother. I was always by iris's side and she was on my side. I would always get into fights and she would always have my back and when the fight was over she had an ice pack for me.

Elementary was the best. Why? Because i had iris in every grade level. Until High School, where i only had her in the morning and afternoon. Until things got worse, the bullying got so extreme that i got stabbed on my hip and ended up in the hospital.
Joe transferred me to a different high school but it was in Ohio with my uncle. I moved to Ohio and promised Iris i would come back. I became Sebastian Smythe. And went to Dalton and joined a Glee Club.