I heard Raven's heart beat, coming closer and closer, until she finally opened the door and shut it, flopping down on her bed. I decided to step out.

"Raven," I called her, causing her to jump a foot in the air. As she took a look at me, she used her telekinesis to try to throw me, but I instantly threw up my force field and blocked her attack, causing her eyes to widen.

"Black Dahlia. How did you get in?" she spat in disgust, eyeing my every movement, my breath.

I stepped closer to her, and held my hands up, "I'm not here to attack you. Now let me explain."

I removed my mask, revealing my somewhat familiar face.

"Amber," she gasped, consumed in so much shock she collapsed on her bed. I sat down next to her, and took her hands in mine.

"Raven, you have to listen to me, please. I don't want to compel you. Just listen to everything I have to say," I pleaded.

She looked troubled, completely unsure if I was being truthful.

"You attacked us. You pushed me off a building," she stated angrily. I didn't show my guilt, my pain, nothing. I just looked at her in the eyes, hoping she'd listen.

"I did. And I'm sorry. I'd let you take me to jail but that wouldn't help since I'd be dead by morning," I argued.

Her face molded into utter confusion, "What?"

I sighed, "Have you been researching vampires?"

She nodded in fear, not knowing that I was the one who planted that assignment.

"I compelled you to do that. Because you're looking at one right now," I said, my voice lowering at that last part.

Her eyes were literally bulging out of her head and her skin paled, to the point where she looked paper white. But she nodded very subtly and gulped, begging me to keep going.

I took a deep breath, and began telling my whole story.

"The night that I died, wasn't a suicide mission. I had the sickest feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad would happen. Someone, either Robin or myself, would get hurt since you guys were gone. I figured, if someone gets hurt, it'll be me. I fought with everything I could. Hell, I managed to see past the pain of Kryptonite and keep fighting. But I let my anger take complete control, and it was the worst mistake.

I didn't know the mystery guy that attacked us had silver Kryptonite syringes. I was stabbed with several of those, and I was thrown out of the living room window, out into the ocean. Robin found me, but it was already too late. I could remember everything, every inch of pain, but the worst, and the shortest, was when the silver splinters shredded my heart into pieces.

I woke up in a coffin, and I knew I had to break out. So I did, and that's when I found my tombstone. I remembered everything, and I found myself in Slade's worn out hideout. He knew exactly what I was going through. I was in transition, and I felt migraines, hunger, tooth aches. He promised me if I drank human blood I'd turn and I would survive...If I worked for him."

Raven gasped, "You didn't have a choice."

I shook my head, "I didn't. I either transitioned or died. I wanted to live, and I wanted to come back to all of you, but it was dangerous. So I drank an entire blood bag, and I turned. But that wasn't the only change that happened. I did what I was forced to. New alter ego, committing murder. Raven, I've killed people in cold blood. I turned into a monster."

She immediately understood, "Those three guys in the alley. The missing teenager. The guy in the hospital-"

"I didn't snap out of it until I saw the prophecy fulfilled. I didn't want that. I never wanted the world to end. I knew this was partly my fault. I could have escaped Slade earlier, but I'm completely stuck now. I can't walk in the sun. I can't control my thirst. I've hurt people. I've hurt all of you and I can't even begin to say how sorry I am that I did all of that," I kept my face strong.

"Amber..." Raven surprisingly pulled me into a hug, holding on to me as tightly as she could.

"It's not your fault. You lost control. It's normal."

"WHAT!?" I yelled, but being in her embrace, it was muffled.

"A vampire struggles to control thirst and often may kill humans," Raven admitted.

I pulled out of her hug, and looked at my wrists.

"Where's Robin?"

"He's in the infirmary. Amber, he's very weak. We don't know what to do. He's been out since this morning," Raven looked at me, very uneasily.

"After I help him he'll be just fine," I argued, stepping out of her room. Raven was hot on my heels as I stormed into the infirmary. There he was, looking so fragile, so weak, so sick, I wanted to die in the most gruesome way possible.

"What are you doing?" Raven asked, as I stepped closer and removed one of my gloves. With the roll up of my leather sleeve, and a deep precise flick of my nail, I slit my wrist deeply, causing a little pain. I retrieved a small cup and syringe, letting a decent amount of my blood fill the cup. With the syringe, I filled it with the blood, and I gingerly grabbed Robin's arm.

Seeing a vibrant vein, I literally stabbed the needle in and plunged my blood into his veins, pulling it out as carefully as I could.

Raven stood silently, wide eyed as my blood entered his system.

"What did you do?" she whispered.

I turned to her with a dead serious look on my face, and I looked her straight in the eyes. "Whatever you do, do NOT let him die. My blood will help him recover. He'll be okay. As a matter of fact-"

I grabbed a scalpel off one of the counters and rolled up my sleeve even further. I slashed my arm open and filled up a small bowl, "Fill up a few syringes with this. My blood can heal him, and it can heal the rest of you. But if he dies with it in his system, he'll go into transition like I did. Don't let him die, Raven."

"I won't. I promise."

"I should get going," I whispered sadly.

"Don't, please. Amber you can come back," she pleaded.

"I can, but that means all of you will be in even more danger. Listen to me, don't let the prophecy fulfill, Raven. Slade is forcing me to work for Trigon too."

She gasped, "No."

I had no choice for what I was about to do next. One, because if anyone finds out, more danger. And two, because Robin's heart is stronger now and he looks like he'll be awake in about a minute. I can hear his breathing picking up.

I looked straight into her eyes.

"You won't remember anything that happened tonight until I say.  You will think my blood is advanced medicine," I compelled, flashing out of the infirmary.

I heard Beast Boy coming, so I ran into the nearest room, which so happened to be Robin's. After about five minutes, I jumped out of the window, feeling slightly better at what I had just done.