**How he asked you out**

---------------

Henry:
Henry had since the first day you met, wanted to be yours. He had thought briefly of the way he wanted to make that official. He thought and he thought. He finally settled on something not too big but not too boring. He was just going to ask you straight up with confidence. That next day he had saw you by your locker, completely alone. He walked up to you with confidence but he soon found himself stumbling over his words.
"H-hey, Y/N. D-do you m-maybe want to g-go out with m-me? O-only if you w-want to, of c-course,"
You couldn't help but smile. THE Henry Bowers was stuttering?
"Of course, Henry," you replied. A wave of relief rushed over Henry.

Patrick:
Today was the day. Today was the day he was going to ask you out.
"Hey, Y/N. I was wondering if you wanted to go out this weekened?" He asked.
"I would love to, Patrick," You said. Patrick was ecstatic that his crush finally greed to go out with him. But there was one problem. He didn't know what to do for your date. He had a couple ideas and he settled with the best one. There was going to be a carnival that weekened. He told you his plans and you agreed. But you soon got a call from your parents a day before yours and Patricks plans. They said that your little brother, Georgie, had gone missing. You felt terrible but this was your family. You had to be there for your brother, Bill, who thought the whole thing was his fault. But you knew that Patrick would understand.

Victor:
Victor had immediately wanted to ask you out on a date that day in Art class. He ended up keeping the painting of you and hung it up on his empty wall. Victor didn't want to rush things so he decided time was the best thing for him. He planned on just straight up asking you But decided to do something more memorable. He decided to paint you a big picture. Just you and him, smiling at the stars. He thought it was the best way to win your heart. But there was one problem. He had to work on it after school, as he didn't have the supplies he needed at home. One day, he rushed to Mrs. Alisons class and begins finishing the last touches on his painting.
"You know, you are one mysterious boy," a small voice came. Victor was startled and jumped up from his seat, knocking over his painting. He smeared it. Victor let his hands fall heavy on his sides. You immediately rushed over to help. You picked the painting up and noticed that it was you and... Victor. You glanced up at Victor and placed the painting back on the easel.
"Sorry," Victor said. You smiled sweetly at him.
"You don't have to be sorry... I was the one that scared you," You replied. "But... You could have just asked me instead of making a beautiful painting." You muttered.
"You free this Friday? That could be your way of making it up to me," he said waking out of the class.

Belch:
Belch just asks you straight up that day.
"You know, Y/N... I'm free this Saturday if you want too meet up at Junebug's diner," he said. You blushed and smiled.
"That could be my way of paying you.... Even though you said you'd do this for free," You pointed out. Belch chuckled and blushed.

---------------
A/N: I know... I know. Belch's part is really short but I really just don't see Belch making it a big deal. Sorry.... But! I will update tomorrow! Also, how do you guys feel about me doing a Marriage/Pregnancy Series kind of thing?

Happy Late Thanksgiving Everyone!!!