Naomi POV
I was busy so I had to rush to the performance.

I pulled up and got out. "Naomi where have you been she's all most done."

"Okay and you holding me up."

I grabbed a microphone.

I heard the song she was singing and we wrote this together. I walked out singing our song.

She looked at me and smiled.

I jumped into the dance routine and they was cheering like crazy.

It was my solo.

I started singing. It was a love song. I wrote this part specifically for Romeo.

I hit my high note.

Tears flooded my eyes.

They was standing up out they seats. This was what I dreamed of just not at this time.

I finished up when my voice started cracking.

Ambie came and hugged me.

"We Love You New York!!!" Ambie screamed. I wiped my eyes.

"That was AMBIE and NAOMI. The dance moves the songs and everything else tells you these ladies is going far.

I hope you enjoyed the show and they'll be out front for photos and autographs.

Be on the lookout for the next big thing."

He handed me a mic.

"Would y'all like to say anything?"

"Thank y'all for coming out to support and have a wonder night. We love y'all."

I said low into the microphone.

He smiled.

We walked off stage. "You okay?" Ambie asked me. "Yeah let me go fix my makeup. I'm so sorry I missed the whole performance."

"It's okay baby. I understand why you did."

She hugged me and I held back more tears. "Come on." I went to my dressing room.

"Hey Candy."

"Hey Pooh you good?"

This was the same girl that did my hair last time. She dress ghetto but she fye at her job.

"I'm making it."

"Awe baby lets get started on yo makeup." She started when my manager burst in.

"Brandy I know you upset and—."

"You damn right I'm upset Naomi. I talked my ass off to get y'all this show and yo ass can't show up on time. I told y'all allat lil boy shit was going out the window if y'all want this lifestyle."

She was sitting there ranting.

I couldn't take it no more. "I almost got raped the other day!" I yelled.

She looked at me.

"What?"

"My boyfriend's dad tried to rape me the other day bruh. I'm sorry but my mind not in this shit right now.

I cried all day and all morning. 

I fell asleep in my car and I lost track of time. I'm homeless because my dad put me out.

I left my boyfriend's house and I legit have no where to go now. I'm sorry for coming late but I made it okay? Just.... just get off my back."

"Naomi why didn't you tell me."