Epilogue

The family arrived at the airport of Mumbai, Radhika was still processing that she is indeed with her husband in Mumbai and they are going to go back home and gonna start their lives. Something in her bothered. She was still freaking out to the fact she is going to meet all her past. She was scared, shaking in fear. Arjun who saw Radhika like this wrapped his hand around her waist and she instantly relaxed.

"Relax panoti it is just going to be fine. We have you and you have us the life i was dreaming for past 5 years. When it is coming into life i want you to enjoy but not to doubt your feelings. Just breathe and just think of Ayush and me. We are here for you the way you are always there for us." Arjun said kissing Radhika's side head making her gasp.

"Sir... we are in public now behave.." she tried to be remove his hand but his hold now tightened. "Call me sir one more time i don't mind kissing you infront of everyone here." he whispered in her ears softly making her gasp. Chuckling he pulled her with Ayush sleeping form in his shoulder.

The taxi arrived in front of the same old building which she thought she would never see again. She slowly walked out of the car and stood infront of the house once she called herself her home. Nothing changed except the painting which was a bit tanned than it was before. Arjun pulled her towards the entrance and she was still processing she is finally doing something which she never dared to do for past five years. She thought Arjun was actually in love with Sam and she was their barrier the way he would always call her but it turned out to be her stupidity.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she heard Arjun's voice asking her to enter. She slowly entered the house and it surprisingly calmed her sense. Her lost piece was finally found she was finally home. She turned to see the photo frames of every minute of their lives. From the day they were together and from the day Arjun had Ayush in his life. Ayush first school dress everything. She caressed every picture of them and slowly a hand wrapped around her pulling towards a strong chest.

"Oh how many times i was dreaming for this moment do you know that Radhika ??" he asked her kissing in her neck. Her toe curled in sudden closeness. "Every minute i would be thinking of you like this standing in our home and i hug you tight and never let you go not even in dreams. Radhika you are my only one whom i love crazily. You are the one i would always fall on my knees and beg to be with me and you are the only one i would love to share my life. I am so in love with you.." he whispered against her skin while her head was on his shoulder. They were just living their moment the way they deserved. The love was on the surface. But Arjun wants to hear her rants by calling her name not by that bloody sir word.

He turned her but her head was still low. "Now call me Arjun..." he said peaking her forehead. She stammered to even speak a word.

"Arjun..." he commanded and peaked her eyes making her suck her breathe. Her eyes were tight shut but Arjun was staring at her with a pure bliss, just to kiss her lips when they utter his curse breaking word.

"Ar....Arjun...." she finally whispered making him suck a harsh breathe. Couldn't hold any more Arjun smashed his lips on her making her gasp in surprise. But she too held his shirt and kissed him back. Finally breaking the kiss he placed his forehead on her's and their eyes closed. They were breathing heavily but neither spoke. Finally Arjun murmured, "I love you Radhika..." Radhika just held him tight and this is how their life started.

***********************

Three years later...

Arjun was sleeping peacefully while Radhika came out after her shower. Looking at her husband and kids she smiled. All the three were sleeping with their mouth parted. Ayush was just like his father while their little Akshara was sweet like Radhika and equally notorious. Life would never turn as peaceful as it was now for them. Radhika was hesitant to join bird song and Arjun was ok with that but Sam was not. She wanted her soul sister back. After many sessions of convincing finally Radhika accepted the offer but she was still reluctant. But when she stepped in , it was the same place where she lived once. No one changed the way they treated her. Every one where so happy to have her yet they were careful not to hurt her or to make her remember the past.

It was back to the square and slowly she started to enjoy that. After a year they were blessed with a princess and Arjun couldn't help but tear up every second he held her in his strong arms. In his arms she seemed too small. He decided to protect his little gem in this world from any one as she would be ruling him just like his wife and his son are doing.

Smiling Radhika slowly walked to him and claimed on the bed. Arjun could sense the sudden sunking of the bed and he knew it is his beautiful wife. She let go of her wet hair and teased them by rubbing them on his face. Little did she know Arjun was enjoying this. A strong arm made her fall on her husband.

"Arjun...." she whispered. He pulled her close and tried to sleep again but she was stubborn to make him awake. "Arjun wake up..." she struggled while he was in no mood to let her go.

After yelling at him for five times he finally sat and pulled the duvet over his kids. Chuckling he saw Radhika who was wiping her wet hair. "You cant even call my name before but these days you are calling my name just to command me."

Radhika turned to Arjun and kept her hand on her hip. "Oh hell yeah , i would command you, who are you to question me ?? i am living with a lively Khadoos who knows nothing other than yelling, ordering and turns his big nose red." with that she walked towards her kids to wake them up.

"Get up guys your papa is going to turn his nose red." Radhika tried not to laugh when Arjun gave a fake gasp and held his hand on his heart. "That happens on a daily basis mamma leave me to sleep. I am so not going to school." With that Ayush slept back hugging his sister.

Radhika and Arjun chuckled when Akshara started to suck the finger not knowing it was her brother's and Ayush was too busy to sleep. "How about a day and family outing Mrs.Mehra ??" Arjun asked kissing her cheeks from behind holding her to his broad chest.

"Sounds great Mr.Mehra.. Now wait for this drama queen to wake up. Fine Ayush how about school bunking and going for picnic." Ayush eyes shot up and yelled a big yeahh with no trance of sleep. Radhika saw him with her eyes crooking. "You are not sleepy right ??" Radhika asked while Ayush was ready to charge out of their bed room.

"Mamma wait..." he said with his hand up for defense.

Radhika started to chase the little boy while he was screaming on top of his voice making Arjun smile and kiss his little princess to wake up for their picnic.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally as promised i finished the book. A small book on my fav pair who made me a writer.

So the curtains have been closed.

How was it ?? Please share me your views...

Your love...

Bunny...

Xoxox