Daily Life Arc Part 9

Start from the beginning

(Whew!)

____________________________________

2027 (I'm really following the 2027 calendar...)

14/6 - Reborn boards the plane to Japan.
20/6 - Reborn arrives in Japan (presumably on that day since Tsuna can only guess), and is introduced in YUNIted
21/6 - Reborn arrives at the Sawada household. The kendo match happened.
22/6 - Smoking Bomb Hayato arrives, Tsuna gains a Storm, Mochida is scouted by Reborn to become Ieyoshi's Cloud. Mukuro broke out of Vendicare.
23/6 - Takeshi's attempted suicide, was saved and became Tsuna's Rain.
29/6 - Bianchi and Lambo arrived.
30/6 - TYL Lambo makes an appearance and stirs things up.
12/7 - Haru makes an appearance.
13/7 - Haru attempts to challenge Ieyoshi.
16/7 - The Namimori inter-school baseball tournament.
20/7 - Summer holidays start.

Hopefully this will make the timeline less confusing.

____________________________________

Chapter 18

Guilt and Trauma

What even is this?

It's my marshmallow bomb!

........Michaelo! I'm taking a day off!!

If only I had the luxury to do so, but this is the Young Master so I can't......

Tsu-chan~~ come back and check out what I did to our room!!

Oh god, not today.............

Lookie!!!

Why's the table replaced with a giant marshmallow?!?!?!

-The Marshmallow Bomb

____________________________________

"Itekimasu!!" And there goes Ieyoshi, with Reborn on his shoulder, sometimes with bumps on his head, and most times with a very visible scowl, sometimes with a smile. A new expression was sometimes found on his face that had never been there before, well, maybe more than one. Contemplation, that Tsuna probably had an inkling of an idea. Reborn's arrival stirred up way too many things. Then, there was a sort of wistfulness, but what was he wistful of? Guilt was........ something that threw him off, Ieyoshi was never guilty about anything. And Tsuna had no idea why Ieyoshi was feeling guilty.

He didn't know that he was the source of the guilt, he never noticed the wistful looks sent at him, nor did he notice the sad and longing looks also directed at him. Tsuna thought himself observant, but he was still pretty blind to things.

Tsuna watched from a distance, whether it be behind a tree, a fence, or maybe around a corner that Ieyoshi would never use, he started to watch him ever since Reborn arrived, which was nearly a month. Day after day, it was the same. Ieyoshi would meet up with Mochida Kensuke and walk towards the school, sometimes they would be late, and sometimes they would be carrying a baseball bat or kendo sword respectively.

Tsuna got used to the strangeness that followed Reborn's arrival swiftly, he had to, because it became a morning routine for..... well, the entire Sawada household. There was the wailing and whining Lambo who tried his hardest to 'kill' Reborn, the only thing he succeeded was messing up Ieyoshi's, and occasionally, his room.