Bicorn {9}

*This is a very streamy sex scene, hang on to your hoohas ladies and gents! Did ya miss me?*

We drove back to my house hoping my Mom, Dad, Jack and Stacy were passed out in their bedrooms. I unlocked the door to my house and walked in quietly with Luke right behind me. Luckily I slept in the basement so the bed could creek a little bit. 

As soon as we were in the clear. I shut off all the lights and I kissed him slowly but passionately, I trailed my kiss to his cheek and went right to the side of his neck making moan loudly,  and watching his body tremble as I did was an added bonus, I wanted him to feel everything. I trailed my kiss down his stomach and started to lick and suck his bellybutton.

Don't judge me it's my fetish. Suck my ass fangirls! I started to rotate my tongue around his head flicking his tip, he moaned with pleasure as I quickly began to suck the side of his thigh, making him moan louder, I put an alltoid in my mouth letting the mint flavor pass through our mouthes as we made out letting it go back to me. I started to suck down on his 8 inches making me gag a little as I started to deep throat him as he whimpered.

"Who's the bitch now babe? I said with a satisfied smirk. He laughed a little and said. "Haha sweetheart." Getting close my ear and whispering in it. "It's overtime."

He flipped me over on my back and began to suck my tip and I started to face fuck him, the suction he had on me felt so good. He put his legs on the sidez of my arms. His huge ass right in my face. He was sucking me off so well I needed some way to exact my revenge. I began to lick his ass and making it nice and wet. As we sixty nined each other I said. " Let me make you feel good good too babe." Practically in a whisper Luke said "Okay, but be ready for me to ride." He put his legs on the side of my body, my lubed up 8 inches slowly going in his ass he moaned loud as all of it went inside of him.

He began to go up and down rapidly my hips making a smacking sound against his huge ass. I moaned with him in unison both of us feeling the endorphins rise though our every being not wanting to stop. He then twisted on my dick spinning completely around as he was suspended in mid air I began to fuck him hard and fast. Followed by a lot of oo's and ahh's. I picked him up his legs wrapped around my waste my hands on his ass spreading his cheeks wide I whispered. "Hang on" I began to thrust powerfully and harder every time Luke said my name I went faster.

Feeling myself come close I put on the bed spreading his knees out. He arched his back until his back touched my chest where I fingered his bellybutton, jerking him off, fucking him hard as I could, while vamping his neck up. He was mine, and mine only. He screamed my name repeatedly, which I had to cover his mouth so he didn't wake up my family. 

We both moaned in unison as we both came together as true lovers should, the only moment I felt truly happy with who I was, was at this very moment where I knew Luke would be my only lover. He was quite honestly the only one I needed, no pussy or homophobe could come between us.

A.N. I wrote this on my smartphone not my computer. But I promise I will be updating regularly Every Saturday.  Thank you for the brand new followers that has kicked my ass to write again. A special thank you in particular.  I'll get to work on the next chapter later on today which I will update next Saturday.  Luke's pov* coming up. Or who knows maybe even Wes? We'll see.