4. Am I fallen for him

Start from the beginning

Zoya pov

It's Diwali today and my engagement got cancelled as he, my so called future husband has a meeting out of country. I have no idea how I'll spend my life with this workaholic.

'family's choice is the best' I say to myself when I feel worried for myself. Once, Sarah came home with his friends. They were so nice. Sid Bhai was a matured and kind person and Rocky Bhai made sure we laughed at his antics. He suddenly becomes a drama queen a second and a teen boy the next second.

But still... He was good. Only his features are if a grown-up but his actions are of a kid. I finished the cake I was making. I planned to send few sweets and a fake made by myself to my in laws and it's my my plan. It was papa's order and mom's request. I agreed. Anyway, I love cooking.

I wore a golden pink lehenga with a good blouse and wore my dupatta around my neck. "My sister looks like an angel" I heard Bhai and turned to face him. "Thanks Bhai" I said and hugged him saying,"happy Diwali"

"Happy Diwali to you too angel"bhai said and hugged me back.

***

It's my engagement in a week and the shopping spree is ON. my aunty, I mean Aditya's Mom asked us to meet us at a boutique. It's hers. She's a business women. She made the business reach so high alone and after few years his son, Mr.Aditya joined her and it reached the top 5 now.

I respect her and I salute for her hard work. She such a kind lady.

Aditya pov

It's my engagement in a week. I don't have any feeling in this function. Today Vijay is supposed to come to discuss a project. I got a call from Sid and just then Vijay entered excusing. I kept my phone in silent mode and discussed about Tue meeting. At last,"now business is over. And come to family. I want only one thing from you Aditya .I want my sister happy." He said and when I was about to talk, his phone rang.

I saw his phone display 'angel' and the pic it displayed was.... no no no It's just an illusion. It cannot be. If .... "I'll be home soon wifey..." I heard him. I felt as if someone pricked my heart. I felt hurt and.... betrayed. I have seen love for me in her eyes. She kissed me dammit. How can she marry? "That was my wife" I heard him and nodded.

"My daughter is asking for me it seems. I'll have to take a leave." He said and I asked,"how old is your daughter?" He smiled and said,"four. She 'll be five in two months." I was shocked. That means she was already married. No... My brain says she's a cheat but my heart says the other way around.

I was hurt and angry on myself for losing my first kiss and for falling for her. What? No no I'm not fallen for her. It's my engagement in 7 days and I will love my wife soon. That's it. With that I
Forgot about her. Or fooled myself saying I forgot.

***

Me, Sid, Rocky and Sarah are here at the mall shopping for my engagement ring. I didn't wanted to go shopping but I had to come as mom insisted. I don't know how girls would like so I'm here bringing my sister too. I think she'll be buying jewellery now for her. She still didn't select one.

My phone rang suddenly and I saw it was vinay."Hello" I said and heard after a while,"hello... I'm... Zoya" I heard her voice stuttering. Is it Zoya? But her voice sounds like rithu. "Ohhh Kay I'm Aditya" I said and waited for her to speak.

Zoya pov

Bhai made me call Aditya to ask for his ring size while he took babhi to the ice cream parlour nearby as she's got cravings. She'll be anytime in labour. The doctor said it's going to be triplets and were all excited. The doctor was also happy that The babies are healthy. In most if the cases they don't be healthy it seems.

He voice was familiar but I didn't remember where I heard. Last few days I see Adhi in my dream. I'm in his arms and he walks up the stairs to temple. "Umm.... whatisyourringsize?" I asked hurriedly."sorry. I didn't hear you" I then said,"what's your ring size?"

"I don't know. Actually, I don't wear them" I heard him. "Won't you wear forgot engagement?" I mumbled. I guess he heard me. "I will wear." I facepalmed and said,"sorry." I heard him,"ok say where are you now?" Why? "At a jewellery shocked next to Kritika boutique" I said and I remembered I say Adhi that my name was rithika and he used to call me rithu.
A lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Sorry, you can select the design, I'll come there and give my size." He said and hung up when I agreed. I selected the design and went home with Bhai and babhi.

Aditya pov

When I heard rithika's name I was not in the world for a minute. I don't know why my cheeks got wet. I'm not a girl to cry. I never cried after dad's death. No... I can't cry forever who's someone else's.

I went to that jewellery shop and gave the size l. She had chosen a beautiful design. It had infinity symbol and our names were to be carved inside the ring. That means her name in mine and mine in hers. I hope this marriage works but, why my heart asks for her? My rithu.. She's not mine.

Sarah once said we both are boring as we don't talk on phone yet and we never met each other or even tried to. Last Diwali also I was supposed to go to her house but had a meeting. She don't seem boring.

***

It's my engagement today. It's been two months since I postponed the engagement.I got a meeting in New York and had to go there for a month. After that mom searched for auspicious dates and then at last they chose today.

I was standing on the stage when Rocky came near me and said,"bride and the family have arrived" I nodded and stood straight.

Zoya pov

Thanks to the groom. He postponed the engagement. I could invite anju and plan for my dresses and accessories. What? Even though I didn't agree wholeheartedly, it's my engagement. I have to make sure I wear nice in front of my future in laws and.... husband.

I walked down the red carpet. I'm when I was near the stage l, a hand was in front of me. I looked and held the hand to climb the stage. I was standing next to him. I was hell nervous and I felt secure near him.

Now we were supposed to exchange rings. Mom gave me the ring and he made me wear the ring at first. After that I was supposed to make him wear. I slid the ring in his finger. I felt as if I'm used to these palms. I shook my head trying to forget our memories. Me and Adhi use to walk hand in hand during our last two days. Where is he? Is he fine? Zoya forget what happened.But... He was my... first kiss and my first........love?
Yoi

I looked up at my groom's face and gasped in shock. It was... Adhi. "Adhi..." I whispered only I could hear I guess. But he turned to me and his eyes widened in shock too. Do he know that I was the bride?

So... how was the chapter.

Hope your'll liked.

Vote. Comment. And share.

On 30th NOVEMBER last year, it was BEPANAH'S last episode. I still remember how I enjoyed watching the serial. I really miss Zoya and Aditya. It's been a year but still I miss the serial...

Will be updating three chapters in a go on that day.