~Time skip~

We were walking for at least 30 minutes. My legs are tiered, this guy doesn't even have any stamina. 

"We're here." I heard the lady say. In front of us was the most beautiful view ever, it just looked really magical. 

We followed her behind the ruins and she removed a rock only to see a passage way going down

I felt Yoongi freeze

I felt Yoongi freeze. He must be scared of the dark or some shit. As the old lady started going down the stairs, I held Yoongi's hand tighter and followed her down the staircase. 

~Another time skip~

(Sorry I'm lazy and the opposite creative soooooo...) 

We were walking for at least 20 minutes now and I was ready to kill myself. Yoongi wasn't as tiered since he was in my body. I have a pretty healthy body. 

"We're here, only you can proceed." She said as the staircase ended. 

"Why?" I heard Yoongi ask from behind me.

"Am I the one who has swapped bodies with someone else?" she  asked and we both shook our heads. We looked at each other and when we looked back at her direction she wasn't there, it's like she vanished. 

I felt shivers run down my spine. 

"What the fuck?" I heard Yoongi say as he suddenly hugged me. I was shocked but I hugged him back when I felt his (your) small body start shaking. 

"Let's go. It's ok to be scare, it's ok to be worried, it will be alright." I said as I put my hand around his (your) shoulder and started walking further into the ruins. 

After a while of walking I saw a fancy ass door and opened it to find a room that looks like it was made out of pure gold. 

I saw Yoongi's mouth drop open

I saw Yoongi's mouth drop open. I've seen shit like this before. Since I was rich ass, I get invited to fancy ass parties 24/7. 

"Let's go." I said as I started walking again. Yoongi stopped hugging me and quietly followed behind me. 

"Over here." I heard a soft female voice say from the table in the middle of the room but, there wasn't anyone there. Yoongi and I looked at each other just to make sure that what we heard was real. 

"Come closer." We heard the voice again. Yoongi went ahead and started hugging my hand and I started walking to the table. as we got closer I could see that there was a piece of paper with something written on it so I picked it up.

"What does it say." Yoongi tried to peek but since he's in my body and I'm short he couldn't so I decided to read it out loud so he can hear it. 

"You have to live like this for now 

you yourself need to figure out how 

there are two pieces of a heart to solve the trick

but you got to solve it fast because the clock will tick 

the two pieces can intertwine

or you can choose for none of them to be fine

one of the pieces could be shattered forever

but for the other piece that wouldn't be too clever

now deal with it."

I looked at Yoongi as he looked back at me and then back at the paper.

"I should have listened to the teacher in English class the day before huh?" I said looking confused at the paper. 

"Same I ended up falling asleep when we were doing poetry in class" He said sas he scratched the back of neck. 

We both sighed before leaving the ruins, taking the piece of paper with us so we can figure out what it's saying over a cup of tea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1173 words

Hello humans (if someone is actually still reading this.) I got another chapter and there will be more next week (if I'm not too lazy) because this is the last week in school and I have nothing better to do. So expect more chapters.