Perfect Purplephone Thanksgiving Special

Começar do início

"Do you, do any prayers?" William asked Evan. He was never much of a religious guy. Evan shook his head. Honestly, he didn't remember a time when he had a Thanksgiving dinner. He hadn't ever had one when he was a phone guy, and something told him he didn't when he was actually alive to.

William grabbed his hand, flustering Evan again, and closed his eyes. Evan did the same. "If there is a god up there, I'm thankful for everything you've given me. A house, some good money, and Evan." Evan looked up, red as can be.

"He has been there through everything. I can't imagine a time without him and being happy." He looked up at Evan, smiling at him happily.

Evan smiled with an extremely red face. William gave him a big smile and let go of his hand. "Amen." "A-Amen." They both smiled at each other. William began to eat, while Evan's hand stopped before even putting his fork on the plate.

Turkey, 54 calories. Stuffing, 109 calories. Ham, 203 calories. Sweet potatoe casserole 180 calories. Corn On The Cob with butter, 100 calories. Green Bean Casserole, 161 calories. Cranberry sauce, 86 calories. And finally, Pumpkin Pie, 323 calories.

"Evan? Are you alright?" His breathing wasn't under control anymore.

1,216 calories.

And that's just a few bites.

Fat.

He was disgusting

He'll hate you forever.

Why did he have to be so disappointing to William!?

You want to be perfect, but you'll never be.

He would never be. He was ugly. He was disgusting, nobody wanted him him here. Will was probably just pitying him. After all, he was not worth it. Having a crush on Will, someone who's way way WAY out of his league. Someone he doesn't even deserve as a friend.

He could barely feel himself falling off the chair and landing on the ground. Or him backing into the corner, his nails digging into his arm and head.

Obese
Overweight
Chubby
Fat
Fat
FAT
FAT!
FAT!!

Someone took him in their arms. They were saying something, he didn't know what. He started to feel light-headed. He felt the slightly panicked heartbeat of... someone. Along with comforting arms around him.

He began to slightly come back to reality, hearing a voice asking if he could hear him. He shakingly shook his head, still feeling a little faint. "Name 5 things you can see" He looked around. "A-A- S-Something Purp-ple." He took a few harsh breaths. "A-A- um- c-couch? A t-table-" He took a break to gasp for air. "A-A-A d-door, u-um, and a T-T-TV." A hand pet his phone.

"Good, you're doing good. 4 things you can touch?" "M-M-My hands, c-c-clothing, y-your shirt, a-and the f-floor." Lips touched the top of his phone head. "You're doing great Evan, 3 things you can hear?" The world was slowly coming back to him, and his breathing was slowing.

"A-A f-f-fan? Um, a-a Christmas jingle, a-and your v-voice." "That's it, you're almost there. 2 things you can smell?" He took a deep shaky breath.

"F-F-F-F-Food and grape c-cologne." His breathing was almost normal, and he was starting to see the world. "Almost there, you're doing amazing Ev. One thing you love?" "Y-You." He whispered, feeling his breathing finally going even. William's face went entirely red. "Are you ok now Ev?"

"Y-Yeah." They stayed there, in that position. William could ask him what happened later. For now, he would just make sure his... friend, was ok.

1 Year Later...

Thanksgiving. Not his favorite holiday, but not the worst either. A familiar purple car pulled up in his driveway. He now lived in a decent house, but still not as good as Will's. He smiled and looked in the mirror.

Did he look perfect? ...no. And he doubted he would ever be able to look in the mirror and like how he looked. But Will did, and that was all that mattered.

But he was a little pissed that he had forced him to wear a dress. He opened the door, only for both of them to blush. "Wow... you are so beautiful."

Evan looked down. "Y-You t-too!" William picked his chin up, and kissed his dial. Evan turned into more of a blushing mess. "Shall we get going mi amor?"

Evan turned, somehow, even redder. "I-I guess we s-should." William picked him up, making him squeak. "Perfect..." He whispered.

He was perfect to him, and he would do everything to make sure he knew that.

AN- AAHHHHH I CAN'T I CAN'T! I MAY HAVE SPENT 3 HOURS (for some reason) ON THIS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! Hope you guys are having an amazing Thanksgiving!