01

__________

__________

It's that time of the week, where her Grandmother and the House Maid took her with them to the shopping center to buy groceries and other necessities.

This time though, its a little different than what they'll always do.

"Granny, can I go to that playpen?" She asked her grandmother with puppy eyes, fiddling with her red shirt. "Sure, hun. You go play in there and wait for us to come back and fetch you after running errands."

The girl did a little victory dance.

She walked to the playpen. Her Grandmother paid for the needed fee.

She was about to go in, until the woman at the register stopped her. "Before you go in, we need you to take off your shoes."

"But, I don't have socks on!" She pouted. "Its fine, we sell socks here for 2 dollars," the older woman held out a plastic box.

"We'll get one," her Grandmother told the cashier. After paying, she took off her shoes and put on the blue-pink socks. "Don't come out until we're back, okay?" Her Grandmother patted her head.

"Ok Granny!"

And then her guardians went off.

She finally went in the playpen happily. She went down the slide, jumped in the foam pit, played kitchen with the other kids, and had fun.

She sat down on a stool for a little bit.

Then, a boy in a navy blue striped shirt and shorts came to her.

"Hello!!" He beamed.
"Hi!"
"There's a small house over there. Do you wanna go play with me?" He asked the girl with the biggest smile on his face, showing a tooth gap.
"Sure!" She smiled back at him.

He took her hand and went running to the second floor of the small house.

For some reason, the both of them tripped on something near the steps of the playhouse. They fell down and laid on the floor, catching their breaths.

"Sorry about that. Are you okay?" a few moments later the boy asked, standing up. He held a hand out to the girl.
"Yeah, thanks," the girl took the boy's hand and he helped her up.