Chpter one

The blood flowed down the side of his face thick and hot as he stumbled through the forest carrying ruby in his arms. "Just a bit further!" Oscar told himself as he headed towards a cave where they could rest. After a few minutes he got there and he rested ruby on the ground as he put a blanket under her head as he tried to make a fire. After a Couple attempts he finally got one going and he sat there thinking about how they got there.

(Flashback)

"Ok are we ready!" Nora screamed to the others still up in their rooms. "Coming!" They all screamed at once "gee maybe Nora can have some consideration for those of us who don't have super speed!" Said ruby as she put some more of her clothes into her bag. "Oh look who's talking!" Yang said getting more things out of the drawers "what is that supposed to mean!" Ruby slammed the top of her bag down. "It means you're a hypocrite ruby. I mean look at you, you're already done and we just got started!" Said Weiss as she passed there room So what that just means I'm fast that's all!" Ruby said folding her arms "ya it's because your semblance is helping you ruby" Blake said as she passed their room as Oscar followed close behind with everything packed and ready to go.
"See I'm just like Oscar he's ready to go and he doesn't have a semblance!" She gestured toward him "um please don't bring me into this." he said in a joking tone as he heard the others laugh specifically jaune as he clapped a hand on Oscars shoulder. He was surprised he Hadn't been there long but ever since he came he was accepted into the group pretty effortlessly and he started to open up more.

He had a strong relationship with everyone but two of them in particular were very strong and they were ruby and jaune. Jaune acted like a big brother to him and they always helped each other when one was feeling down and they could talk because they had a lot in common. Now ruby on the other hand was more of a best friend situation. They always had fun and talked about different things. there Conversations flowing easily from one to another and playing video games together all the time and getting into trouble. one might call them partners in crime as they were both the youngest and could relate to one another as they had a similar mindset and there was this feeling.

A feeling he couldn't really identify for a while but the only way he could describe it was just a feeling of pure joy,happiness,and comfort whenever she entered the room. He thought about it a lot but when he found out what it was he was overjoyed and now He could confidently say she was his best friend but what everyone else didn't know was that they would be a lot more than that in the future...

YAY YHIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THAT FANFIC I TOLD YOU ABOUT AND THERES A LOT MORE TO COME! COMENT DOWN BELOW ANY SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS, FEELINGS ECT. LOVE YOU ALL I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On