First

"Thanks David, I really appreciate that" you said as he wrapped you in a blanket and Gwen handed you a mug with hot chocolate.

"It's no problem (Y/N)! We all want you to feel save here at camp" he said gesturing his hands.

"Though - is it a good idea for kids to look for him?" you started. "He might...do something to them" you stated worriedly.

"They'll be fine!" David said smiling with somewhat worried expression.

"They better be! As if I want to fill all the papers because another kid is gone!" Gwen said.

You sighed. After David and other campers found you - Daniel escaped. It was unnerving knowing that he was hiding somewhere here at the camp.

He could be listening to all of you at the moment. You shivered at the thought.

You have been here when Daniel first appeared at the camp. By a few other times he came here again - he grew strangely fond of you.

And you were scared of him. He was always nice to you yet somewhat unsettling. When the whole cult thing got revealed, it totally frightened you. And he was just trying more and more to get close to you.

Another sigh left your lips as you took a sip of hot chocolate. Did you even have something like that in the kitchen? That's a suprise.

"What did you do to that fucker that he's so obsessed with you?" Max asked.

"I honstly don't know" you replied.

"Come on Max! It's Daniel, doing unreasonable things like that is aaaall him! Why did he come to THAT camp in the first place?" Nikki said.

"Well, that is strange. He did say he came here for you (Y/N), didn't he?" Neil asked.

You didn't reply. You only closed your eyes and shivered once more.

True. Why did he come here for you? What was his bussines with you to begin with? Why did he grew so fond of you only few times that he's been here?

"No matter what he wants from you, we're going to protect you (Y/N)!" Nikki stated as she took battle pose.

It made you cheer up a little bit. You continued to sip hot contents of your mug as others kept looking for Daniel.

☆🏕

You are alone in your room currently. It was nighttime.

Bad news for you - Daniel still haven't been found. It made you worry but David made sure to check on you every hour.

You haven't really been able to sleep so you did other things to occupy your mind with something.

You sighed and looked away from your desk. You looked around your room. Wooden walls, window, cozy looking bed...

For a moment you thought you caught a glimpse of white.

You wrapped blanket tighter around yourself and walked away from the desk towards the window.

It's full moon tonight. Dark forest looked so mysterious lit by the moonlight. No unusual sightings.

Knock knock

Your attention was drawn away from the window by a sudden sound.

You looked to the door. It took you a while before you moved towards it.

'It's probably David...'

Click

You thought to yourself as you began unlocking the door.

'...or some kid maybe?'

Click

Another lock clicked as you layed your hand on the handle. You only realized that there were no sounds coming from the other side.

You suddenly grew worried as you franctically locked the door again. It might be you overreacting, but you were so tired you didn't even think.

You stayed still and listened a little before letting out a relieved sigh. Maybe no one knocked at all. You just imagined it.

Just as you decided to turn around and head to the bed you felt a sudden
chill running down your spine.

And the next moment you felt a hand covering your lips and other one around your waist.

You gasped at the agressive touch and wanted to struggle and scream for help before you heard a whisper in your ear.

"Don't make a sound if you want campers to stay alive, honey"

And it left you paralyzed.