🧪Chapter 7 ~ Two Million Years🧪

Start from the beginning

"Hot water?" [Y/n] questioned while hugging her baby boar.

"Yeah. I take it home to take a hot spring bath. For healing purposes." Kohaku said while collecting hot water in a large pot.

It was already morning, and Kohaku was leading the way to her village. [Y/n] and Senku looked at her in shock while Kohaku held the jug with ease.

"You look like a ten billion percent healthy kid to me. What use does a lively lioness like you have with any more healing?" Senku asked.

"I'm not a lioness! And it's not for me! It's for my sister!" Kohaku yelled then sighed, "Honestly...She's such a troublesome nuisance of an older sister. She's been especially sick lately. If only I could swap her body with my exceedingly healthy one..." Kohaku started to walk. Senku and [Y/n] followed.

"That jar looks like a little less than fifty liters. It's not quite enough for a bath. How many trips do you make with that heavy-ass jar?" Senku asked.

"Every single day..." [Y/n] muttered.

"Hmph! It's just part of my daily training. I'm a lot stronger thanks to it, though. I should be grateful to my nuisance sis-" Kohaku nearly tripped. Thankfully, Senku caught the jar before it tipped over.

"You haven't fully recovered yet, have you? I can't have you overexerting yourself and dying on me. Hand it over." Senku said.

"Senku..." It's not that [Y/n] didn't believe in him. She just knew the limitations of his body, and there was no way they were getting far with Senku carrying the jug of water. 

They only walked a couple of meters before Senku collapsed.

"You're the one overexerting yourself." Kohaku said with a deadpanned look. [Y/n] covered her mouth to suppress a laugh while Inosukue squealed.

"Is everyone other than me in this stone world a gorilla? Kohaku, Tsukasa, Taiju..." Senku muttered.

"Gorilla?! At least call me a lioness! That was better!" Kohaku yelled. 

"That's not the point here." Senku said.

[Y/n] had an idea. "Couldn't we make a cart out of the pulley system?" She suggested as she tied her long [h/c] haired in a ponytail, ready to get to work, and Senku looked at her in shock for a moment then smirked.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." He said.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

The cart drove at full speed down through the forest. [Y/n] held onto the jar that Kohaku was sitting on while Inosuke hid in her bag.

"I'm impressed that you both built such a useful thing so quickly." Kohaku said with excitement.

"It wasn't quick. We managed to use the pulleys as wheels. Civilization births civilizations. Applying developments is the basis of science." Senku said.

They approached a tree. "Turn right up there." Kohaku said, and the cart went out of control. Then it crashed. Kohaku caught the jar and landed on her feet while Senku and [Y/n] landed on their faces.

"Look, Senku, [Y/n]. There it is." Kohaku said, and the two geniuses looked up. Their eyes widened. It was a whole village. Senku helped [Y/n] up, and they look out towards the village.

"Welcome to my village." Kohaku said.

"How many people do you have here?" Senku asked.

"I don't remember how many retirees and children there are, but aside from them, I think there are exactly forty." Kohaku said.