Chapter Nine - The Note

Start from the beginning

"Are you still awake?"

It was a voice you haven't heard in a while so the name didn't quite register in your tired state. So your dazed body, half asleep answered without opening your eyes.

"I am now?"

"Pfft. I told you I would be coming, why did you fall asleep?"

"Huh — " 

Starting to wake up, your blurry eyes fell onto the cell phone flashlight of Yoongi's while he made his way into the dark room in the middle of the night. 

Making you instinctively squint and look away to shield your sensitive half asleep vision, using your hand to block yourself. 

"No you didn't?"

You stated matter-of-fact as he started to crawl into bed with you, watching with curiosity.

"Yes I did. Did you not read the note?"

The note! You had completely forgotten about it!

Mentally palming yourself for that, you glance over to find his onyx eyes watching you in the shadows, that light being the only thing to brighten the room for you two. 

  "Ah, fuck, I totally forgot. I went to and then Jungkook interrupted me and I didn't have a chance after which made me forget. Sorry."

Nonchalantly shrugging as if he didn't care, the silver haired male then pulled out a tablet and handed it to you. 

"This is my old one. It doesn't hook up to the internet anymore so don't even get any ideas. I moved some movies from my laptop onto it for you since I figured you'd be bored."

"That's so sweet, thank you."

He looked away embarrassed, tugging at his earlobe and scratching behind his ear.

"Don't mention it. No really, don't mention it, don't even say I was here tonight."

Your brows crashed together in confusion. Why did he not want the others to know?

"Okay then? I won't say anything."

"Good girl. Anyways, there's a couple of Disney movies and one action. So uh, yeah.. enjoy."

He went to leave when you stopped him, showing him the tablet when he looked back to your face with perplexion.

"Is it password protected? Do I need to know it?"

"Oh, shit — Yeah sorry."

He leaned over, the sound of his clothes brushing and the movement of the bedsheets intensified in the night for no other reason than to intimidate you of his presence. His long slender finger shows you which numbers to key in while you held the tablet in unsure palms before looking back at your face now that it was illuminated by the screen. 

As you glanced at the gallery he studied your features, eyes dropping to your lips before licking his own and looking away with guilt.

"I'll leave now."

"No wait," you quickly looked up to him before he could leave, finding him staring down at his phone's light in thought. 

"Watch a movie with me?" 

Startled, his dark eyes flicked to your face, widening in surprise.

"What?"

"Watch this with me. It's one of my favorites but it's more fun with someone else. "

Really it was selfish of you but you didn't want to be alone.

You hit play on the Disney movie and he lifted a brow, sitting there weighing his options before sighing deeply and moving to sit closer at your side so you both could see the screen. 

As the movie started, everything was going okay, apart from both of you being awkward as hell. When he noticed your arm starting to get tired from holding it up he took over giving you a rest though. 

As you nuzzled down and giggled at the movie, Yoongi kept stealing glances in your direction. It was when you stopped making any noise at all that really made him look.

Finding you passed out, the male clicked off the movie then set it aside on the table behind the tray. Turning to look at you one last time, he ever so slowly leaned over and stared at your lips that have been taunting him, leaning down dangerously close.

Before he could kiss you in your sleep he had a change of heart and moved up to kiss the bridge of your nose, causing you to sigh contently and absent mindedly hold onto his arm while you dreamed.

Blinking, he looked down at your arms curled around his bicep then cursed under his breath, pushing back his silver tresses with his only free hand in disbelief.

How was he supposed to leave now?

Yawning then flopping back more on the bed to lay and think of how to leave only resulted in you snuggling closer to him. He clicked his tongue and grumbled to himself over the situation he literally put himself in.

Looks like he was stuck, at least until you moved so he could make his grand escape.